Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

The CubeCraft Times

Oct 23, 2020
bit.ly

The CubeCraft Times | Edition #5

16-11-2020

☃️ The Winter Months Are Coming!

Woooh! How's everyone doing today? We are definitely doing fine, especially since the winter months are coming and we are waiting for exciting updates to happen. This week we are one day late because we've really been trying our best to write amazing articles for this week's edition. We'll make sure to have the next edition out on Sunday!

🥚 Solo EggWars Tournament

Hosted by: CCGN Community Events (@Axyy, @Ben5124, @Technosword and @ItzEnd3r)

On Saturday (2 days ago) CCGN hosted an AMAZING tournament. 20 people competed in 4 pools for the chance of placing on the podium.
The prizes consisted of: 1 months plus + 3 Super cubelets, 5 Super cubelets, and 3 Super cubelets. The tournament turned out really well and many people showed up, not just to play but even watch! @Axyy streamed the event on youtube and we had around 20 players watching at all times as well with a max concurent amount at 26 and an active voice chat on CCGN's Discord. In total the whole stream got a total of 165 unique viewers! We even had Team Termite (A Youtuber group consisting of Relatednoobs, and GopnikBndyMC. Both well known players of the Bedrock community + AngelClicker watching as well).

The event started at 8pm GMT and ended close to 11; 3 Hours of hard core gameplay. There were lots of interesting and funny moments. One of which was the finals, just as Khalid was about to mine Keenans egg, Kenan disconected. After talking and compromising we reached a conclusion.

The winners of the tournament are as follow:
🥇 1st place, Khaledi
🥈 2nd place, Keeenan
🥉 3rd place, Jellei

🎖️
Livestream giveaway winner: Jukaido | (3 Super Cubelets)

Big congratulations to all of them! In-case anyone missed the stream, A highlights video will come out very soon! Big thanks to anyone who supported the event :)
Link to the tournament thread: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/unofficial-⚔️-solo-eggwars-tournament-🛡️.269968/

Article by @Ben5124

⚔️ Bedrock Duels

Bedrock has added duels!
The concept of duels is you 1v1 another player using a random kit, here is a list of each kit:
- Survival Games - chain helmet, golden chestplate, iron leggings and diamond boots, a stonesword, a bow, 6 cooked chicken, 8 arrows and a golden apple.
- UHC - enchanted iron armour, enchanted sword and bow, 32 steak, 16 dirt, lava and water buckets, 6 arrows and 2 gapples.
- Iron Warrior - full iron armour, iron sword, 32 steak and a gapple.
- EggWars - full leather armour, a stone sword, 10 steak and 16 sandstone.
- SkyWars - iron helmet leggings and boots with a diamond chestplate, a shield, an iton sword, 32 blocks of stone, a bow, an iron pickaxe, 16 snowballs, 16 steak, a bucket of lava and water, with 16 arrows.
- Tank - full diamond armour and a diamond sword.
- Archer - full chainmail armour, an infinity bow, 32 steak, one gapple and an arrow.

Along with normal mode they have added OP duels, this is duels but OP. Also they have shown the community that they are planning on adding duo duels, which in my opinion makes no sense as the defeniton of duels is: 'a contest with deadly weapons arranged between two people in order to settle a point of honour.' 'two people' I believe two teams of two would be four people, so I got you there cubecraft!

🎙️ Interview With CubeCraft Staff About Duels!

⚔️ Do you like Duels?​

Technosword: I do overall
SoundToTheThirdPower: Yes, its probably the game i play most and enjoy on every network, (1.8, 1.9 and bedrock) besides skywars.
Hazard: I think Duels is a great gamemode, one that the bedrock community has been highly anticipating over the last few months. To see it now on the bedrock network has definitely pleased a lot of members in the community. There are still some bugs that might appear from this, however the game is in beta, so nothing is 100% polished at this time. I'm sure that within a few extra days our development team will be able to polish the gamemode given the feedback that we receive back from the bedrock community, making it a fun and enjoyable experience (not that it isn't already!).

🤔 Do you prefer NORMAL or OVERPOWERED?​

Technosword: OP
SoundToTheThirdPower: OP
Hazard: When it comes to PvP I prefer the classic kits. Something that gives a nice and fairly
quick match between my opponent. OP kits are still great though if you want a longer more
intense battle!

🏹 What is your favorite KIT?​

Technosword: Ooh I can't make up my mind, OP Warrior probably!
SoundToTheThirdPower: On java 1.8: nodebuff, on 1.9: 1.9 warrior, on bedrock: Op warrior
Hazard: That’s a tough one, usually when it comes down to kits I would go for the Archer kit, as
it's great for sniping and catching others off guard from high platforms or mountains, but recently
I've started to love the more popular Beast kit, since it does seem extremely powerful and I have
managed to get quite a few kills with it myself.

Article by: @Conea64

:heart: Damage Indicators!

Damage Indicators Wowie! At the start of this very exciting week, the long awaited Health Indicators were released! This means when participating in a PVP gamemode you can now see your opponent and teammate’s health, but there are a few twists on this. Health is only shown for 10 seconds within a 10 block radius and after you have proceeded to hit them. Another nice addition, is that when invisible any health will not be shown to the surrounding players. There are three types of Health Indicators, presented here:

NUMERICAL VERSION:
b5XzBTo.png

HEARTS VERSION:
w8yJyB4.png

WHEN DISABLED:

EgMdrjb.png

Article by: @Gemmmmie

🎤 Interview With CubeCraft Community Members!

👨 Tell us something about yourself!​

Keeenan: Hey, I'm Kenan called ''Fex'' in the community, but you can call my Kenan if you want to. So, I'm working for my Province for 20 hours a week right now. I always worked at a restaurant but the COVID 19 period came randomly so I quit that job. I love playing soccer in my free time and just chilling with my friends like every adolescent haha.
Maaarijn: I'm Marijn, I recently turned 19 and I live in the Nederlands. My hobbies are playing Minecraft and hanging out with my friends. I'm studing Creative Marketing and I'm currently in the first year

📅 For how long have you been playing on CubeCraft?​

Keeenan: I'm started playing CubeCraft in 2016 till now.
Maaarijn: I'm started playing CubeCraft in 2016 till now.
Finixly: Every since 2014.

:cube_dark: What's your favourite part about CubeCraft?​

Keeenan: My favourite part of the server is in the main lobby in lobby #1 where a lot of friends are standing AFK while talking to eachother
Maaarijn: I like everything about the server honestly. It has great games, a nice community and an awesome staff team!
Finixly: Playing Speed Egg Wars.

🤔 How did you discover the network?​

Keeenan: I discovered CubeCraft while watching the dutch YouTuber named EnzoKnol. He inspired me to play CubeCraft.
Maaarijn: I discovered Cubecraft because a famous Dutch YouTuber started making video's on the network.
Finixly: I just asked a friend for a server to play on, this was the first he came up with

📝 What's your favourite memory?​

Keeenan: My favourite memory from the network is, for instance the skywars lobby with the leaderboards at the side of the lobbies.
Maaarijn: Just having fun with friends on the server
Finixly: Playing Speed Egg Wars

:egg: What is your all-time favourite gamemode?​

Keeenan: I love playing Skywars with my friends and Eggwars if Skywars is getting boring. If there are more friends online we play a lot of lucky islands with eachother
Maaarijn: I really used to like Control Point, I think this was an awesome game. I currently really like QuakeCraft. It's hard to choose a favourite cause I actually like every gamemode on the network.
Finixly: Speed Egg Wars and Survival Games

🍕 What's your favourite food?​

Keeenan: I love eating pizza... It's just the best food not gonna lie haha! A lot of people complaining about the pizza with pineapple on top of it called Pizza Hawaï but it's the best pizza
Maaarijn: Pizza (and pineapple tastes good on it!)
Finixly: Patat and frikandel

📄 How did you discover the Forums?​

Keeenan: I joined the forums on May 12, 2017. I discovered the forums cause a friend said to me, Kenan you need to check the forums it’s really fun and it's active.. So I've joined the forums but I wasn't active on that point like I am right now.
Maaarijn: I discovered the forums when a friend of mine got false banned by sentinel. He said he was gonna appeal on the forums and recommended me to make an account as well. I immediately liked it and started to react to threads, I still like the forums a lot!
Finixly: So back in 2014 I had no idea how the game worked and stuff, so unfortunately I didn't make an account back then. I think around 2018 I was like *oH I aM gOiNg To Be A hElPeR* so a I made an account and applied for it, but of course, I got denied :(

🧡 What's your favourite part about being a Moderator?​

Finixly: Moderating :banter:

Article by: @Pijly

🎙️ Interview w/ @_The13thDoctor_ (CCGN Community Events Admin)

📅 For how long have you been playing on CubeCraft?​

I had first checked Cube out around 2015ish. But started playing all the time early 2016

⚔️ What's your favourite game on the Network?​

That’s a tough one, I would have to say Egg Wars though. It’s the game that brought me here nearly 4 years ago.

🕵️‍♂️ How did you discover the Server?​

I actually discovered it twice. I randomly joined in 2015 looking for servers and didn’t really know what I was doing so I never played anything. In late 2015 early 2016 I began watching PeteZahHutt who played Egg Wars at that time. It looked really fun and I wanted to play it so I joined CubeCraft and I was hooked.

🤔 What's your favourite memory on CubeCraft?​

That’s really tough. I have so many good ones! I think the best one is when I was complaining about the Egg Wars update and was going back and forth with Zed about it. I asked if we could call and we ended up in a VC talking about the update. I was shocked to see at it’s peak 90 people joined. I had no idea me complaining about something escalated into the first and disorganized community talk. I was so happy because not only was the community thoughts and ideas being taken into account directly. We were having an active conversation rather then a thread that gets responses over a long long period.I always try to do what I can for the community. I care about CubeCraft dearly, so it’s a really great feeling to know not only that you were heard but that you may have made a difference.

🥗 What is your favourite food?​

Spaghetti. 🍝

:cube_light: How did you discover the Forums?​

I believe I heard about it through one of my friends. Sadly I don’t remember the exact details.

Article by: @Conea64

THIS THREAD WAS MADE BY: @Axyy

Passer

Dedicated Member
Nov 12, 2016
California
www.cubecraft.net
Another great thread guys keep it up also was a blast watching the tournament. Another thing is that I completely agree when Keenan when he said his favorite memory was the leaderboards on the side of the lobbies.

Reactions: Fexiny
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Not one to normally complain about this type of stuff here but the amount of people using auto-clickers on the new bedwars game is vile. Even a few on the leaderboards which is just something else.
UncleSpect wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Desiderata wrote on savina875's profile.
thabks 4 folow
UncleSpect wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
hoiii cas bearr
UncleSpect wrote on Gokhan_'s profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
Top Bottom