Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
May 10, 2020
I am appalled at the sell cost of cookies; it is inconceivably wrong.
  • A stack of cocoa beans is 5,120 coins, and two stacks of wheat add up to 3,228, coming together at a total sell cost of 8,448.
  • From these ingredients, you can make eight stacks of cookies.
    • However, the sell cost of those cookies are 8,192 coins, 256 less than the original amount!
How is this still in the game?

Sasquatch

Jun 8, 2020
  • A stack of cocoa beans is 5,120 coins, and two stacks of wheat add up to 3,228, coming together at a total sell cost of 8,448.
    • However, the sell cost of those cookies are 8,192 coins, 256 less than the original amount!
if cookies sold for more than the cost of making a cookie it would be an infinite source of money wich would break the game, besides its unreasonable to buy ingredients for cookies as part for the quest they are worthless

Sasquatch

Jun 8, 2020
if cookies sold for more than the cost of making a cookie it would be an infinite source of money wich would break the game, besides its unreasonable to buy ingredients for cookies as part for the quest they are worthless

B3n3t

Feb 22, 2019
Spain
Well it's kind of a point there. Selling smthn u can make for more than the stuff u need for is a good thing. Since u can just grind only that for that time and it would be too easy :)

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

AnolTongi wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday!!
Xi1m wrote on caraMel's profile.
i really like chocolate, do you?
caraMel wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY! ✨
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
marshduck11 wrote on Livvv's profile.
The first sentence said "sometimes life does't give you what you want" the second one is incomplete so far only saying "not because you don't" I'm excited to see what the last sentence says!
Top Bottom