Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

MoonHuntress

Apr 16, 2016
Hello CubeCraft/The Chunk staff,

My name is MoonHuntress and I've been playing The Chunk for roughly a year now.

I wanted to change the cost of Zombie Pigmen as other The Chunk players and I are not used to the Pigmen cost change. I actually find it a bit annoying since I'm so used to buying at 960 coins, and not 1440. I know they were kind of OP back in The Chunk, but I really suggest you make it back to 80 coins/entity. I feel like the game goes too slow now that Pigmen are cost more.

I would also suggest that when lightning blows a tower up, allow us to replace it. Currently, when something does blow up, you can not replace it. the lightning leaves 4-5 blocks leftover. I also don't like this change as a lot of my 'good' towers keep being blown up, leaving me with the 'not-so-excellent' towers.

Now, from here down, this is just for The Chunk players.

I've been playing The Chunk for a year now and have earned quite a large amount of credits. I unlocked all the towers on Tower Defense and quite a lot of guns from the MineShooter game. Are you saying that I, and a lot of other The Chunk players, have to restart? Did I just waste a year playing The Chunk when I could have waited for it to combine with CubeCrarft? I find it highly unfair that we have to start over with our credits when we have worked so hard and been so loyal to you guys, @Macreddin . Was all of that just a waste? I would hope not.

I'm pretty open to change but I don't really like the changed you put into Tower Defense, my favourite game on The Chunk.

Also, I was wondering if you can make an advanced player lobby and newer players lobby? Too many times my fellow The Chunk players and I have been teamed up with CubeCraft players who don't know how to play. We have to constantly correct them on the placement of towers and where is the best place to put what. I would think that we all would find that annoying. Such as when they leave two spaces in between two towers. I really hope you guys would change it or make the tutorial mandatory.

Overall, I'm asking for you to revert the changes you made to Tower Defense, return credits to old The Chunk players, and to make a competitive player and leisure player lobby for Tower Defense.

Thank you for your consideration,
MoonHuntress

Livid

Jan 3, 2016
I for one am still waiting for that thing mac was going to give us...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

JellyFish01 wrote on Fesa's profile.
Sorry, I thought you are just mad at me. I keep reporting these stuff, and thought my name is all over the reports. :)
UncleSpect wrote on Verbramdt's profile.
Hi Bram! Welcome back! I missed you bro 🥹
UncleSpect wrote on Frontlane's profile.
🤍
throwing my mouse hard enough on the wall for a grand total of 7 times as a result of gamer rage somehow fixed the liftoff distance issues

also don't worry about me it's not that deep it's just anger issues and being the usual failure at everything including the simplest video games
JellyFish01 wrote on Fesa's profile.
You said "I SEE YOUR NAME ALL OVER REPORTS" You literally scream in my face. Yall want me to not report such bugs? I know that the bug is fixed
You don't have to reply with a longer message.
Top Bottom