Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

iGotNo

May 27, 2017
I recently played Minerware and i was riding a cow but the game said that i wasn't riding the cow. Do you guys have the same problem?

iGotNo

May 27, 2017
I've never had but the challenge of mannequins that your armor has to do and then it's said you did not get it
Yes i had it to its really enoying because when you lose that round you can lose the hole match

xArshiii

Novice Member
Mar 29, 2017
A Minecraft Server
Yes i had it to its really enoying because when you lose that round you can lose the hole match
Yes that's true and there's also a bug of make crafting table that people are going to build out of the square that's also an annoying bug but i do not know if that bug is still there

iGotNo

May 27, 2017
Yes that's true and there's also a bug of make crafting table that people are going to build out of the plane that's also an annoying bug but i do not know if that bug is still there
Yes that is true but i think that they fixed that bug.

ElPtricko

Dedicated Member
Sep 12, 2016
Denmark
These bugs are currently all known about I do believe.
I have personally experienced this bug and I believe its because when the microgame ends you get off the cow, but sometimes it does that a bit too fast and it thinks you werent riding the cow.
Either way, some people have said that i yesterdays livestream they said something about a Minerware update, although I am not sure. Lets hope its true though!

Reactions: iGotNo

xArshiii

Novice Member
Mar 29, 2017
A Minecraft Server
These bugs are currently all known about I do believe.
I have personally experienced this bug and I believe its because when the microgame ends you get off the cow, but sometimes it does that a bit too fast and it thinks you werent riding the cow.
Either way, some people have said that i yesterdays livestream they said something about a Minerware update, although I am not sure. Lets hope its true though!
Yep let's hope

Reactions: iGotNo

xArshiii

Novice Member
Mar 29, 2017
A Minecraft Server
You are the one who asked also unless IGotNo is also your account you at no point should have ever needed to ask being it doesn't concern you and only concerns iGotNo the thread creator
So I am not sending you any messages until you start sending me messages
IGotNo is not my account it's my friend's account

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

good morning all! I hope everyone has a great day! 🤍
UncleSpect wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on llvqs's profile.
Thank you for the follow! Also have a good redt of your day/night today!:D
I just logged on and just saw all these messages, sorry for not seeing them earlier, Tysm guys!
Top Bottom