Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

iGotNo

May 27, 2017
You are the one who asked also unless IGotNo is also your account you at no point should have ever needed to ask being it doesn't concern you and only concerns iGotNo the thread creator
So I am not sending you any messages until you start sending me messages
Jollow250 go and hate somewhere else dude
The only things that you say are bad things that makes you a bad person

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
Jollow250 go and hate somewhere else dude
The only things that you say are bad things that makes you a bad person
Okay firstly all I said was staff are aware of this bug then xArshiii for no reason at all asked what something that I know they knew what it meant meant so I grudgingly clarified barely saying anything different and oh somehow they figured it out
Than for no reason at all they go on about some random thing oh stop replying to something that I ha pie absolutely no business asking you to stop replying in I than explain how an open and out of the blue response that it would have been being that the original post was actually helping much much more than well stop posting here than
I also explain that I am purely responding because they are arguing with stuff that is so simple as too read
Don't hit a bear with a stick because it can only end badly
Somehow you decide that exactly because they replied to something that I wasn't even asking for clarification (unless it was yes) because would be an obvious no without a yes than they respond
Right after specifically saying I am only going to respond if you keep responding
You don't realise the implications of "hating" compared to the implication of being annoyed because someone is trying to start a fight (verbal fight) with someone over stuff they know already
Okay, just stop sending messages
I am only responding because you are responding

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on itsfadedaway's profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Valyo_nepobedim's profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
Kazwa wrote on B0tervlieg's profile.
happy birthday! :)
Kazwa wrote on Baploon's profile.
happy birthday!
Casualpoalrbear wrote on Loskol's profile.
Pro parrot plays pro program
Top Bottom