Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Kaleoh_

Jul 4, 2020
I believe there should be a game mode added named The Bridge, cause this on other servers is way to op and cool so I suggest creating The Bridge game mode.
:D

Hqteful

Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Oct 18, 2019
Rotterdam
I disagree with this because you can already play the bridge on several other servers and it would be a complete ripoff.

zzRouxfop / xAkkek

Aug 2, 2020
Inside a 老干妈 jar
I disagree with this because you can already play the bridge on several other servers and it would be a complete ripoff.

don't mind if i disagree...

from what i can tell, ur a java player (maybe). but having bridge duels on the bedrock network would reeeeeally hustle the other featured servers because CC is one of the 6 featured servers on bedrock, so adding duels would deal a HUUUUUGE blow to other servers

Reactions: wxzzrd

wxzzrd

Dedicated Member
May 30, 2020
don't mind if i disagree...

from what i can tell, ur a java player (maybe). but having bridge duels on the bedrock network would reeeeeally hustle the other featured servers because CC is one of the 6 featured servers on bedrock, so adding duels would deal a HUUUUUGE blow to other servers
Yes it totally would

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

May the 4th be with you
SpringWarz wrote on Fesa's profile.
Stop complaining about people putting their names in bug reports, thank you!
Currently working on “New Skyblock Island” suggestion #7! It might be the most detailed one yet.
EpicShotz1432 wrote on yousif1playz's profile.
Happy birthday 🎉
EpicShotz1432 wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy birthday 🎂
Top Bottom