Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ikeike228

Apr 29, 2022
hi i am japanese and lately my bow has been acting weird, look at this image, for some reason the bow in the above image seems to be floating. Please let me know why and how to fix it!
2022-05-08 (1).png
2022-05-08.png

Reactions: SoloWarz

ikeike228

Apr 29, 2022
I forgot to mention that the texture pack I use is "Penguin pack" and I also use onix client.

dvodany

Spytastic
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Apr 9, 2020
Czech Republic
Hey,

I think this is due to your texture pack you are using. Maybe try download latest version if there will be solved these bugs? I don't think this is CubeCraft bug I've never seen it before(maybe i just didn't realize that). Also try ask on web from where you download it?(you do best if creator has YouTube or mcpedl to send feedback here)

ikeike228

Apr 29, 2022
Hey,

I think this is due to your texture pack you are using. Maybe try download latest version if there will be solved these bugs? I don't think this is CubeCraft bug I've never seen it before(maybe i just didn't realize that). Also try ask on web from where you download it?(you do best if creator has YouTube or mcpedl to send feedback here)
I see... it could be that this texture pack is the cause! I will compare it with other texture packs! Thank you very much!

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

dvodany wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Welcome onboard! 🎉
dvodany wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats on helper Worried, I knew you'll get there :D
dvodany wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congratulations, welcome (again) to the team! 👏
Tripleee wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats on helper!
Tripleee wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congrats on helper!
Top Bottom