Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

D_Gonzo

Jul 5, 2014
'MERICA
Batman.nobody is better than batman. Read the comics!!!!!!!
196586zjq5b90jpg.jpg

That is Bane if you don't know.

Peat53

Dedicated Member
Apr 28, 2014
I know it's bane -_-
And In batmans defence bane Technically takes sterioids soooo

Reactions: D_Gonzo

D_Gonzo

Jul 5, 2014
'MERICA
I know it's bane -_-
And In batmans defence bane Technically takes sterioids soooo
Well in this scenario, bane actually outsmarted Batman. He released all of the villains from Arkham Asylum. Then Batman was forced to recapture them all. When exhastedly returning to Wayne Manor, Bane was waiting for him.. and he proceeded to whoop is butt; breaking his knee and putting him out of commission for months. I don't think Batman was ever really killed in the comics, but he has been beaten pretty bad.

Here's another one by Wonder Woman:
19658gmt1biftjpg.jpg

Reactions: Peat53

Peat53

Dedicated Member
Apr 28, 2014
Well in this scenario, bane actually outsmarted Batman. He released all of the villains from Arkham Asylum. Then Batman was
forced to recapture them all. When
exhastedly returning to Wayne Manor,
Bane was waiting for him.. and he
proceeded to whoop is butt; breaking
his knee and putting him out of commission for months. I don't think Batman was ever really killed in
the comics, but he has been beaten
pretty bad.

Here's another one by Wonder Woman:
http://i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/image/upload/s--s0DgfT_l--
/c_fit,fl_progressive,q_80,w_636/1965
8gmt1biftjpg.jpg
Well if they killed batman they wouldn't have as much money because there wouldn't be as much movies or comics. But yes he does get beat up pretty badly. But If you consider in the movie he was really old. And in the movie his leg was messed up so it brings us back to the original picture u posted as to why his leg was messed up

Reactions: D_Gonzo

D_Gonzo

Jul 5, 2014
'MERICA
Well if they killed batman they wouldn't have as much money because there wouldn't be as much movies or comics. But yes he does get beat up pretty badly. But If you consider in the movie he was really old. And in the movie his leg was messed up so it brings us back to the original picture u posted as to why his leg was messed up
Huh, never really thought about the leg part. And yes, killing batman would be a huge mistake for the comics. And after the death and revive of superman people do not trust superhero deaths anymore.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: SGTkuzey

D_Gonzo

Jul 5, 2014
'MERICA
That was very...descriptive?
It explains the history of one of the most if not the most important history in comics. All of you people who are bashing superman because he is too mainstream, I encourage to watch, because he played a huge role in history. No hate on Batman through.

Reactions: Peat53

SGTkuzey

Forum Expert
Oct 20, 2013
Mordor
Huh, never really thought about the leg part. And yes, killing batman would be a huge mistake for the comics. And after the death and revive of superman people do not trust superhero deaths anymore.

Speaking of which, this video explains really nicely what happened when they killed superman, and how it really hurt the comic industry. I'm guessing most of you weren't around during this time.
You sir, have made my day

Reactions: s__a__r__a__h
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Top Bottom