Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

LaserDolphin77

Dedicated Member
Oct 20, 2013
Just cuz she doesn't have powers? *cough Batman cough*
She's known as a hero, not a superhero. Anyone can start a rebellion. Batman has over 200 for an IQ, so I don't think he even compares to Katniss. Nicknames mean nothing to be a superhero. She started ONE single rebellion, and yet, people like Batman and Thor take down armies, by themselves.

Reactions: s__a__r__a__h

s__a__r__a__h

Dedicated Member
Jun 19, 2014
your dreams
No guys. Definitely Squirrel Girl
Squirrel-Girl-1.jpg
YASSS I READ HER COMICS ALL DA TIME!

s__a__r__a__h

Dedicated Member
Jun 19, 2014
your dreams
No. She is not classified as a superhero.
Nope, she da queen

superhero;
1. A being with extraordinary physical or mental powers, far beyond the range of normal human ability, who uses these powers to protect the innocent and for the general good.

2. One who is granted such powers by some external means, such as advanced technology or magic, and uses them with similar intent.

3. Batman.

She was not granted any mental or physical strength, far beyond human standards. In fact she WAS HUMAN. Just a rebellious teenager. She was not granted powers through technology. I didn't see her go in to Captain Americas machine or create superhuman technology like batman. NO SHE WAS JUST A NORMAL REBEL.NOTHING.ELSE.

Reactions: LaserDolphin77

s__a__r__a__h

Dedicated Member
Jun 19, 2014
your dreams
Z
No. She is not classified as a superhero.

superhero;
1. A being with extraordinary physical or mental powers, far beyond the range of normal human ability, who uses these powers to protect the innocent and for the general good.

2. One who is granted such powers by some external means, such as advanced technology or magic, and uses them with similar intent.

3. Batman.

She was not granted any mental or physical strength, far beyond human standards. In fact she WAS HUMAN. Just a rebellious teenager. She was not granted powers through technology. I didn't see her go in to Captain Americas machine or create superhuman technology like batman. NO SHE WAS JUST A NORMAL REBEL.NOTHING.ELSE.
COME AT ME BRO...

sorry I feel strongly for this subject.

LaserDolphin77

Dedicated Member
Oct 20, 2013
My top 3 list is:
1: Green Arrow
2: Nova
3: Batman

My top 3 list for villains is:
1: Deathstroke (sort of an anti-hero, but more works with villains)
2: The Joker
3: Deadshot

Reactions: s__a__r__a__h
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Mr Jii Gamer wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congratulations
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations bro you can do it !! 🤍
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congratulations for the promotion
Mintypie231 wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congrats on helper!
Mintypie231 wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations on helper!!
Top Bottom