Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

xkillerforeverx

Aug 14, 2016
So hello there, I'm new to the forums. Not the game :p
I'd like to introduce myself first, I'm xkillerforeverx, I'm a great pvper and strategys maker, I'm also java coder, As well as building ;) I know that's short introduce but what ever lol.

The Blockwars points strategy.
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Runner: To make your team get flags fast, Get the runner kit and just run around the opposite team flag, They will follow you and not pay attention. Sometimes they will but not many.
Archer: You can use this kit as defense. You will protect your flag by standing next to it and who ever mines you shot them with arrows.
Tank: Tank kit is the same as Runner, You distract the opposite team they will follow you and they won't pay attention to their flag, Also you can use this as a defense kit. by standing next to your flag and hitting anyone who comes to it. And also you can use the kit in the middle to get the effects (In the middle some effects like Speed,Jump boost, Strength, Haste Spawns there)
Ninja: In this kit i got 200 points in 1 game! You won't believe me! So when having this kit you will go invisible and go to the opposite team and kill them while your invisible, When you're not pvp them normally, Don't spam click, Also you get 1 point for each kill. So that's easy

Jumper: that is the best kit in doublehelix! You will select it and jump around use it as defense, Rushing strategy. Builder: This is the best kit for the overtime phase. You will select it and build barrier, and die and respawn and do it again, This will make the game harder for your opposite team and easier for you.

Miner: Sneak to your opposite team and steal their blocks, How ever if this doesn't work, Try to go to your team weak defenses and take them down and build good ones.
Summoner: Go to the opposite team flag and summon mobs :)
+~+~+~~++~~++~+~++~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~++~+~++~+~+~++~++~+~+~~+~+~+~++~++~++~+~+~+~+~+~+~
The survival games points strategy: In survival games, When ever someone dies you get 1 point, What you will do is you get ender pearls and hide, Or run around and hide. How ever in the deathmatch play smart!
~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~++~+~+~~+~+~++~+~+~++~++~++~+~+~+~++~+~+~++~+~+~+~+~++~+~+~+~+~~
SkyWars Strategy: In skywars, You will hide in your island till they all die and you kill the last, Or hide till the enemy leaves the game, Remember use safe spots. And also if you have the Tnt kit. Put a water bucket and go down, and fill all the down with tnt, and don't sneak, Also cover the roof. So it takes time for them to break. Now when they are mining down. You will activate the tnt and go down in the water, They will fall in the void, Or they will fall in the water, if they do get just shoot them!
_______________________________________________________________________________________________
I Hope this helped you a bit <3

ChasingRainbows

Jun 16, 2016
Florida
I go to safari in solo eggwars and run around popping eggs. 4 eggs is basically a given if you're quick, usually more, and you get to see people get mad cause you broke their egg xD

Reactions: Power Ranger

RockBob4

Dedicated Member
May 14, 2016
I don't really agree with you telling people to camp.During Egg Wars my friends and I beat the campers every tome. They area also very annoying.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
hoiii cas bearr
UncleSpect wrote on Gokhan_'s profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
Casualpoalrbear wrote on Frontlane's profile.
That's an interesting tag in your name.
GiGaGekkies wrote on deoxyq's profile.
Happy Birthday!
GiGaGekkies wrote on Shamel's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Top Bottom