Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ShelbyYuki

Feb 16, 2017
United States
www.instagram.com
I've never gotten a quadruple kill, I'm convinced that nobody on the server has gotten one. Because they're astonishingly difficult to get. The most I can get is a triple and even then I get like 1 of those every 25 wins.

Ive heard of some people getting the achievement for a quadrupal kill, but it was set up so they could do it. I'm pretty sure they just gather 4 of their friends and line everyone up to make it easy. Thats all I have heard of that happening before (and its not even legit).

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Heya, after a good while years having not appreciated sleep a lot, have I learned things. I have most of the times seen it as a hindrance to things such as relations and projects. But after years I realised that you need to sleep to be well. Both physically and mentally. When I also realized that I could work better and more efficiently, did I try to get more sleep. That reminds me, I need to sleep now hah XD
Eli wrote on marshduck11's profile.
I like your profile picture
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Thank you so mush for everything

I know i am late bc i didn't realize that you have left the team sadly we see the better one go ..
Will be announcing the giveaway winner within the next 2 hours or so.
Reesle wrote on Cloudiefly's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂 ☁️
Top Bottom