Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Story

Forum Professional
Jan 30, 2014
Glasgow
letterboxd.com
I normally don't share my clips of gameplay, but I'm going to make an exception here.
This is a 50 second, no-death, 15-2 kill ratio game of QuakeCraft that I'm super proud of, just really wanted to share it and see your thoughts. (being that it's the only thing that I'm good at.)

Song: Madeon - Beings
Resource Pack: Dokucraft High

Story

Forum Professional
Jan 30, 2014
Glasgow
letterboxd.com
Wow. I've never seen someone win by that much in Quake Craft. It looks like not dying helped a lot, so you didn't have to worry about all those spawn kills haha.
Yeah, I never realised how important it was, I wasn't even focusing on that here.
Also, I remember you from earlier today, you beat me and I was complaining about the terrain loading times. (which I fixed btw)

TheBrownster

Forum Expert
Jun 10, 2016
A Pasture
I have said this before, and I will say it again: HACKS! Stop using tracers, jeez. :P

You are too good at this game. Please calm down before you break the server by winning a game in under 10 seconds. <3

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
I actually managed to do something similar to this in the old days when I still no-lifed Quake Craft.
Sadly I haven't played in a while so I doubt if I can have the get the same result when playing a game.

IceFlareMG

Feb 22, 2017
United States
www.youtube.com
I normally don't share my clips of gameplay, but I'm going to make an exception here.
This is a 50 second, no-death, 15-2 kill ratio game of QuakeCraft that I'm super proud of, just really wanted to share it and see your thoughts. (being that it's the only thing that I'm good at.)

Song: Madeon - Beings
Resource Pack: Dokucraft High
Nice win! Hope you have the same win in the future! Lol!

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday
Saw this comment on YT the other day 🤣
IMG_5254.jpeg
Here's the scoreboard I made for BedWars Duos! (Team colors I used may not be used in the actual game)
1713525398483.png
Reesle wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉
THIS IS THE MOST FIRE GAME EVER
IMG_8805.jpeg
Top Bottom