Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Increase the ban for teaming?

• Total voters

CommunistCactus

Forum Professional
Mar 13, 2015
Beyond time and space
I wanted to make this thread when I saw this: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/every-report-i-make-on-hacker-gets-denied.199847/#post-919315
Which is implying there is going to an update to the rules, therefore it seemed the perfect time to make this suggestion. So, without further do:

Increase the ban for teaming
I literally can't come up with a good reason not to.
We all know solo skywars is full of them, and that reporting all of them doesn't seem to work at all.
This is because of one main reason that in turn causes even more reasons why:
The ban is only 1 day long and often arrives pretty late. This causes teamers to sometimes not even notice that they were banned at all. This in return, combined with the fact that the ban is only one day long and often arrives too late, causes people who usually report these things to not even bother creating a report.
All of this combined causes teamers to not care about the ban, which they are pretty certain they won't in the first place.

The only thing that needs to change for all these problems to cease to exist is increasing the ban for teaming.
3 Days on first offense, no exceptions.

That's all.
1. Previously there was an argument that players might not have known teaming in solo skywars was bannable, but now that it is thrown in their face at every game when it starts, this is no longer an argument
2. To the helper wannabes: I already know how to report someone, so spare the effort of trying to look "helpful". You're not.
3. The only exception to the argument of reporting not being worth it is helper wannabes, who will do literally anything to get their number of reports up so it looks good in their 13th helper application. Considering teamers are still abundant however, this is obviously not working out so well.

Now, I believe I have said everything I needed to say, so to close it all off:
#MakeReportingTeamersWorthItAgain
and #MakeSkywarsTeamFree

Reactions: Gaaabb

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
I think you forgot to read this:
screenshot_2017-10-19_16-49-50-png.138879

Credits to @MagnificentSpook

MarcoPlayzz

Dedicated Member
Oct 25, 2016
I mean making increasing the ban for teaming is not necessary (for me)
1 day (1 day is enough for a warning)
1 week ( Another warning)
1 month ( I think the teamers get it now, they cant team)
Permanent ( yep too late now)
I think by the time they get a 1 week ban, they understand that teaming is not allowed, and extending it wont make a huge difference, because they get perm if they do after 4 times

Zombiepower

Forum Veteran
Jul 1, 2016
Belgium
Like @skifbyfan101 sai there is no reason to make the punishment for teaming harder because cubecraft already changed the rule. If you knew this and still wanna give the players a 3d ban for their first punishment , I would still say no to your idea because those people need to deserve a second chance. I think that 3days is to close to the second punishment. The 1day ban is just the same as a warning.

D

Deleted member 169486

Even though it has been changed, 2-3 days sounds better for teaming. It's clearly posted in more then one area.

Reactions: CommunistCactus
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on yrarrsboyincube's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will have an awesome stay here!:D
Reesle wrote on yrarrsboyincube's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! Happy to have you here! :)
Reesle wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Congrats on 4.5K reaction score!! 🎉✨
Top Bottom