Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Anthoken

May 21, 2016
its more 50/50 there are a ton of polls about it and half of the people hate it and half like it. i hate it because they got rid of the signs to pick the maps. i have not played cubecraft since then. waiting for them to convert it back to normal. and or if that never happens guess im never playing again lmao. hopefully they dont stubborn "cubecraft" and they just listen to what the community wants. its rare when they do but hopefully they do this time!

Shallidor

Dedicated Member
Feb 2, 2018
its more 50/50 there are a ton of polls about it and half of the people hate it and half like it. i hate it because they got rid of the signs to pick the maps. i have not played cubecraft since then. waiting for them to convert it back to normal. and or if that never happens guess im never playing again lmao. hopefully they dont stubborn "cubecraft" and they just listen to what the community wants. its rare when they do but hopefully they do this time!
What exactely is wrong with removing the signs? I don't really understand, you can still choose what map you like, right?

Anthoken

May 21, 2016
Yes but most players are too gullible to understand that, as you know, it's cubecrafts playerbase. Something management forgot.
its the fact of not being able to see how many people are in the game. joining a lobby just to have 0 players is not only a waste of time, its frustrating. the signs are way better and a ton of people agree

Reactions: Lilleh__
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

BicolourSine41 wrote on xEefster's profile.
Happy Birthday!!
BicolourSine41 wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Sorry that i am late but Happy Birthday!! 🎈
BicolourSine41 wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy Birthday!!
GiGaGekkies wrote on xEefster's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Top Bottom