Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Proditio

Dec 16, 2016
United States
Dear Staff,
In case you haven't been told recently thanks for all you guys do. The developers making sure the commands run smoothly and bringing us games that even the original makers of minecraft probably didn't see coming. The admin, mods, and helpers for making all the players feel safer on both the forums and the server while playing, and to the builders for making the server more than just another place to play mini-games, but a place with some mind blowing scenery. You guys put some incredible time into this thing without actually getting anything in return most of the time, so again thanks =-D <3

To any players reading this, if you have any good stories where a staff helped you out, post it bellow. I would love to read them.

Reactions: Lepzi
L

Lepzi

I agree the staff team put a lot of effort into cubecraft doing all of this and in return half of the time they get hate so I would like to say ignore the haters all you staff are doing an amazing yeah a couple mistakes but hey who doesn't make mistakes.

WolfShine

Dedicated Member
Mar 10, 2016
www.youtube.com
Dear Staff,
In case you haven't been told recently thanks for all you guys do. The developers making sure the commands run smoothly and bringing us games that even the original makers of minecraft probably didn't see coming. The admin, mods, and helpers for making all the players feel safer on both the forums and the server while playing, and to the builders for making the server more than just another place to play mini-games, but a place with some mind blowing scenery. You guys put some incredible time into this thing without actually getting anything in return most of the time, so again thanks =-D <3

To any players reading this, if you have any good stories where a staff helped you out, post it bellow. I would love to read them.
All I have to do when I see a scammer is just tell cam ( @Camezonda ) and he goes to the lobby and does his magic!

Reactions: Proditio

lil naz x

Nov 12, 2016
england
Yeah I agree, the staff team work extra hard to ensure we play properly on this server, and that is why I think that Cubecraft is one of the well known servers in the world.
And yes this has been my first post in a LONG time! :)

Reactions: Proditio

Proditio

Dec 16, 2016
United States
Yeah I agree, the staff team work extra hard to ensure we play properly on this server, and that is why I think that Cubecraft is one of the well known servers in the world.
And yes this has been my first post in a LONG time! :)

Well im happy to be your first post for a while :p

Reactions: lil naz x
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
:3🍜
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
I may or may not have bought 6 Birthday Bundles (used one on myself) and I may or may not do a Giveaway for 1 soon 😉
IMG_5319.png
ImLeave wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome!
CrystalLegend01 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you for the follow! And welcome to the Forums
Top Bottom