Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

yoyo_BJ

Jun 25, 2020
Hey
I earlyer post I was a bit rude because there was a hacker and he didnt got banned. I now I was rude against the report and moderators of cube but I just had a duel with a hacker and he had reach obviously. And I was dieing but I asked the hacker to wait and he waited so I had the time to report him xD (credits to him for that) and after I reported him like 5 seconds after that or smth he was banned instantly and I got a personal msg of a moderator AlexpYT192 saying "banned" and I got so happy of the fact to know that they actualy do smth about it and that the moderators ban people ( I know sounds weird but now I am for sure).

With this thread I want to say thanks to al moderators on cube and cube himself from working so hard thank you.

Jiivan

Dedicated Member
Sep 3, 2018
Catalonia
Your words are always appreciated. You have to think that not every staff member can be here all day; most of the time, they are very busy with other stuff. So, I guess patience is what plays a big role in here.

D

Deleted member 469419

As you may already know cubecraft staff are the best. Same case as with you haha, I mean, when I report someone for cheating, after few seconds/minutes he get ban so it's actually amazing!

If any staff member doesn't ban them (either because they're disconnected or any other thing) sentinel ban them after few minutes haha

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

After some weeks of break am I happy to announce that more interviews will come by! I have had interviews and also have some videos finished, been working hard on them. I appreciate all feedback on them and the same style is in them. The next video of the series (when I write this is coming out in: 19 hours 17 minutes.) Happy to hear your feedback on it! Also, have a good rest of your day!:D
had to reinstall minecraft just for the twitch cape (then uninstall it again)

looks great on my skin
image-51.png
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on BurgerCat13's profile.
🍔
BurgerCat13 wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
Happy cake day Eva
caraMel wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY EVA!!!! ✨
Top Bottom