Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Zathelas

Forum Veteran
Jul 14, 2018
A Skywars Island
Hello everybody!
I just hit 100 reports, and I want to thank the staff members for that! A lot of them are closed because I report hackers too and they get banned by Sentinel, staff in-game, or by other people on the website. I think I have 35 closed reports because of that. Maybe 100 is a little short, and that's because I actually used the /report command, I had no motivation for it, recording program was acting weird (I have an alternative now.), Or I was to lazy for it and I just said HACKUURRRRR! Now I have motivation for it, I have a good working recording program and I still use the /report command sometimes I can't record if somebody is hiding or something else. But I'm saying it again. Thank you staff! You guys are doing awesome work for everybody! :)

Thanks to!:
@Basketman , @Kloska , @Fisktratt , @SnowyWarz :warz: , @Zombiepower , @ItsDavey_ , @Cynamooo , @Ducky , @Kozimobo , @Spuuuni , @Siftenly , @Keanu , @HackersDontWin , @ImJunior , @Livvv , @Dutudy and a lot of more staff members! Sorry if I forgot someone but you are a awesome staff member too! :)

(Idk it's allowed to tag every staff member, maybe this annoying, sorry for that. :P)

Also good job to every member that reports people, it's good for the server! ;)

Thanks! :)

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

gonna play some java cubecraft
java username is "anonymousplayer9"
Xi1m wrote on Power Ranger's profile.
hbd
Xi1m wrote on dvodany's profile.
emesis blue sure is.. interesting
I came back to tell y'all that Minecraft pocket edition is now UNDER A DOLLAR (in my country) for Cubecraft's 15th birthday!
And it's like 20 dollars for pc, but still, UNDER 1 DOLLAR?
Should have bought Minecraft today- instead of like buying it 2 years ago.
Aight going offline again.
Mintypie231 wrote on human being's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎉 🍰
Top Bottom