Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Zathelas

Forum Veteran
Jul 14, 2018
A Skywars Island
Hello everybody!
I just hit 100 reports, and I want to thank the staff members for that! A lot of them are closed because I report hackers too and they get banned by Sentinel, staff in-game, or by other people on the website. I think I have 35 closed reports because of that. Maybe 100 is a little short, and that's because I actually used the /report command, I had no motivation for it, recording program was acting weird (I have an alternative now.), Or I was to lazy for it and I just said HACKUURRRRR! Now I have motivation for it, I have a good working recording program and I still use the /report command sometimes I can't record if somebody is hiding or something else. But I'm saying it again. Thank you staff! You guys are doing awesome work for everybody! :)

Thanks to!:
@Basketman , @Kloska , @Fisktratt , @SnowyWarz :warz: , @Zombiepower , @ItsDavey_ , @Cynamooo , @Ducky , @Kozimobo , @Spuuuni , @Siftenly , @Keanu , @HackersDontWin , @ImJunior , @Livvv , @Dutudy and a lot of more staff members! Sorry if I forgot someone but you are a awesome staff member too! :)

(Idk it's allowed to tag every staff member, maybe this annoying, sorry for that. :P)

Also good job to every member that reports people, it's good for the server! ;)

Thanks! :)

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

8 years on the forums!
Otherworld wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
UncleSpect wrote on GiGaGekkies's profile.
You are amazing <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Ola! Happy Birthday! :)
GiGaGekkies wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday <3
Top Bottom