Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

CrystalDrop

Dedicated Member
Aug 9, 2017
USA
Hello there!

When you join games such as lucky islands and among slimes, it asks if you would like to download a texture pack before joining the game. I suggest that if possible, players should have the option to download the texture pack, or the option to remove the texture pack/ change the texture pack (such as the fast resource pack vs fancy resource pack) while waiting in the game lobby.

This could be helpful for several reasons:
-First, a party could join the game and you did not have time to choose a texture pack.
-After joining the lobby you could decide that you no longer want the texture pack on or that your computer can no longer handle it.
-Overall saves some time from having to re-log or leaving the game and/or party.

Please react if you agree and if you disagree let me know why!

KLsz

Novice Member
Jul 29, 2020
It is definitely a good thing to be able to choose texture pack during the waiting. I’m actually wondering why they won’t be able to do it in the first place. Is there any technical difficulties?

josepadgui

Mar 26, 2021
Cordoba, Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello there!

When you join games such as lucky islands and among slimes, it asks if you would like to download a texture pack before joining the game. I suggest that if possible, players should have the option to download the texture pack, or the option to remove the texture pack/ change the texture pack (such as the fast resource pack vs fancy resource pack) while waiting in the game lobby.

This could be helpful for several reasons:
-First, a party could join the game and you did not have time to choose a texture pack.
-After joining the lobby you could decide that you no longer want the texture pack on or that your computer can no longer handle it.
-Overall saves some time from having to re-log or leaving the game and/or party.

Please react if you agree and if you disagree let me know why!
I think it's a good idea that would save some time as you wouldn't have to change your texturepacks constantly.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

JokeKaedee wrote on GameWizardWalks's profile.
happy birthdayy :)
Casualpoalrbear wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
Congrats.
Top Bottom