Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

What do you think?

• Yes, they should test it before posting.

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No, they shouldn't test it before posting.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

AgentSixP

Jul 10, 2016
There is a bug in Speed Eggwars, I reported this before, it dosen't give you the win in the daily challenge.
In my case today it did it not just in the hard but also in the medium, so I could complete only the Easy one, my suggestion is to test the challenges before posting them, to avoid bugs like these where I can't even complete the challenge because it won't work.

Cynamooo

Forum Veteran
Aug 26, 2015
Bugs aren't always testable, and that's why they are bugs. You can test something and maybe after 2 weeks, due some reason it becomes a bug. You can't always predict bugs, so that's why we have developers, to remove them. ;)
Anyways thanks for reporting the bug!

AgentSixP

Jul 10, 2016
Bugs aren't always testable, and that's why they are bugs. You can test something and maybe after 2 weeks, due some reason it becomes a bug. You can't always predict bugs, so that's why we have developers, to remove them. ;)
Anyways thanks for reporting the bug!
I meant playing them before puting them online, I remember that the first challenge I did of win a game of team speed eggwars wasn't successful, and you could easily avoid this by playing it first, making sure it is working.

Cynamooo

Forum Veteran
Aug 26, 2015
I meant playing them before puting them online, I remember that the first challenge I did of win a game of team speed eggwars wasn't successful, and you could easily avoid this by playing it first, making sure it is working.
That's what I said. What if you play it, test it, it works, and after 2 weeks something goes wrong. Than you couldn't predict that that was going to happen.

AgentSixP

Jul 10, 2016
That's what I said. What if you play it, test it, it works, and after 2 weeks something goes wrong. Than you couldn't predict that that was going to happen.
But it wasn't after two weeks, it was at the first time I tried it.

Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on Desiderata's profile.
henlo haha
UncleSpect wrote on MarkDeEngeMan_'s profile.
thank you for the follow mark! 🎈
anyone with admin/server mod skills and experience inncreating a discord server hmu it's for a project related to fhg (hope this isn't advertising bc it's gonna be cubecraft related either way)
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Eli's profile.
Heya cool person how are you today?:D
Kazwa wrote on Dreamer's profile.
thanks for the follow Dreamer! ^-^
images (1).jpg
Top Bottom