Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
L

Lightning McQueen

Rotate Batllezones between squad and solo every half hour so that the lobbies at least get 75 players, just temporary until the game gets popular enough.

Reactions: Despacito 2

Allkams

May 11, 2018
Sweden
Can be a good Idea, can be a bad idea. And for sure its more fun with a full match but rotate Battlezones between squad and solo will maybe end in if you are playing with a team you will be needed to wait until it has "rotated" to squads again?

Chitter

Novice Member
Sep 29, 2017
Yeah no. I dont want to wait for squads to be rotated back into cycle just to play. Bad idea

L

Lightning McQueen

Can be a good Idea, can be a bad idea. And for sure its more fun with a full match but rotate Battlezones between squad and solo will maybe end in if you are playing with a team you will be needed to wait until it has "rotated" to squads again?
Yes. Rotations switch 15-30 mins so you wont wait that long.
Yeah no. I dont want to wait for squads to be rotated back into cycle just to play. Bad idea
There are 2 people playing solo and 12 on squads rn, only one person in the lobby.

TheBrownster

Forum Expert
Jun 10, 2016
A Pasture
Or we can puts battlezone in 1.8....
There is basically no difference between battle zone in 1.9 and 1.8 since the only pvp combat you could possibly get into is with the pickaxe, and that isn’t even supposed to happen in most cases since you are likely to have guns. 1.8 would be a huge waste of time and would not really accomplish anything.

Rotate Batllezones between squad and solo every half hour so that the lobbies at least get 75 players, just temporary until the game gets popular enough.
Full disclaimer that I have not played in the past few days so I haven’t seen the empty lobbies myself or even played squads yet:
I don’t think this would be the best fix since people who want to play squads would join the solo rotation, then leave once the game is starting just so it rotated back to squads. Maybe if we did something like what was suggested for UHC on some thread: hold games every 2 hours or so and make a server wide announcement of it starting. That would call more players to join since it happens more rarely and would likely full up games pretty quick.

Reactions: Lightning McQueen
L

Lightning McQueen

There is basically no difference between battle zone in 1.9 and 1.8 since the only pvp combat you could possibly get into is with the pickaxe, and that isn’t even supposed to happen in most cases since you are likely to have guns. 1.8 would be a huge waste of time and would not really accomplish anything.

Full disclaimer that I have not played in the past few days so I haven’t seen the empty lobbies myself or even played squads yet:
I don’t think this would be the best fix since people who want to play squads would join the solo rotation, then leave once the game is starting just so it rotated back to squads. Maybe if we did something like what was suggested for UHC on some thread: hold games every 2 hours or so and make a server wide announcement of it starting. That would call more players to join since it happens more rarely and would likely full up games pretty quick.
They cant just leave because the game will be frozen in solo for 30 mins and them switch to teams. Just leaving wont make it rotate.

I like your proposed method a lot better though. I was just in a lobby with @SleepyLiv, the lobby got filled to 27 and then people left and 16 people were left.

TheBrownster

Forum Expert
Jun 10, 2016
A Pasture
They cant just leave because the game will be frozen in solo for 30 mins and them switch to teams. Just leaving wont make it rotate.

I like your proposed method a lot better though. I was just in a lobby with @SleepyLiv, the lobby got filled to 27 and then people left and 16 people were left.
Oh, I had thought you meant it would rotate back and forth between solo and team, like once a solo game started, the next would be team, and vice versa.
I’m also thinking if maybe a voting thing to vote for either team or solo for everyone (would not publicly display votes in chat, would just tally them in vote thingy) so the players can decide. Majority wins. That way only one game is open, and the the players can decide if it’s team or solo.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy Birthday Forums Guru (ELI) Enjoy your day and I hope these small messages here make your day! 🥳
JokeKaedee wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthday, Eli! I hope that today will be filled with joy and happiness only!!
Enjoy your day 🐉 :heart:
Reesle wrote on RatedManMp46's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
Matriox wrote on Eli's profile.
HI

ITS YOUR BIRTHDAY

happy birthday Eli

1714947914949.png

1714948030659.png

here, take some beans:
1714948068073.png
Hoshi wrote on Eli's profile.