• Yes

Votes: 6 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Levi_the_pro

Forum Expert
Nov 21, 2016
Hello people I have a suggestion today about blockwars 1.8 to temporairly disable the ninja kit.

The problem:

The ninja kit right now is bugged making blockwars 1.8 no fun to play. The bug is that you cant see someone with ninja kit at all when he activates the cloak not even sword holding no footsteps not if he holds the flag. Making this kit unkillable when cloak activated wayy to op. You see too in the game less players since I first noticed the bug (august 2020). Also soo many people use it rn legit ruining the game you just get killed by an unkillable player and than kill a player while being unkillable.

My solution for this:
The solution I have in mind for this would obviously be fixing the bug but I don't see that happening anytime soon cause I reported the bug in august and it said it was already reported and now were in end februari 2021 and its still not fixed. So I have the idea to just completely disable the ninja kit till the bug gets fixed so people can finally play blockwars again and have fun since 6 months. If someone has a better solution for this in my mind please let me know in the comment. I think this is as of right now the best solution. As it would be very easy to do just remove the kit till fix.

Please share what you think in the comment

Andyyy

Forum Expert
Dec 7, 2016
Blockwars
Damn that sounds like it hurts. I agree with you if it's as bad as you say it is. The problem is that 1.8 Blockwars sees so few players it might as well be ignored entirely so I doubt this will be resolved.

Levi_the_pro

Forum Expert
Nov 21, 2016
Damn that sounds like it hurts. I agree with you if it's as bad as you say it is. The problem is that 1.8 Blockwars sees so few players it might as well be ignored entirely so I doubt this will be resolved.
I see it has very few players that's why I would just ask for a temporairly removal of the kit what i think would be easily to do. You can try to play blockwars 1.8 btw is unplayable.

Ge1ster

Dedicated Member
Apr 16, 2020
Lampland
Kinda feels like this is a bug rather than a feedback/suggestion 😂

I agree that it should be fixed ASAP though, sounds like a gamebreaking bug

Levi_the_pro

Forum Expert
Nov 21, 2016
Kinda feels like this is a bug rather than a feedback/suggestion 😂

I agree that it should be fixed ASAP though, sounds like a gamebreaking bug
It is a bug but I already reported it but it just doesn't get fixed. I reported it long ago in August of 2020 and made a thread about it then but just we get no fix at all for this issue so today instead of being just a bug thread I decided to turn it into a solution for the bug if they can't fix it or won't fix it.

• Wow
Reactions: Ge1ster
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday 🥳
dvodany wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy b-day! 🍰
WorriedSkate940 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!!
denki_kiri wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow :D
Desiderata wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
eggs age over time

how curious
Top Bottom