Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Leo44

May 13, 2020
Hi, I've been trying to upload a video from my phone and even my lap top of a hacker from skywars. I know you guys want evidence so I was able to get some but I've been struggling because the Cubecraft website doesn't upload MP4 files which is the most standard form a video. It just reads to me "the uploaded file does not have an allowed extension" so I've been trying to convert the file type several times. So I want to ask you guys what video type is acceptable for me to upload my video onto a report thread. So far it's not MP4, 3GP, or Vimeo. Idk, I just spent a good 30 minutes attempting over and over and got nothing. I'm working with Senior Moderator XIIKA on this so I narrowed the issue down to the file type. For the record, I do not want to make a youtube channel and I don't have twitter. These are very common suggestions so I'll just spare you the time. Thanks for reading this far and thank you for your time. Appreciate the help.

Calichin

Dedicated Member
Aug 20, 2019
Americaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Hey,

I don't really know how to approach this since I submit my reports through youtube. But, I have a possible suggesstion? (Sorry if it isn't the best). You say you have the file on your labtop. Could you possibly email the file to a friend who does have a youtube channel?

They could upload it and mark it as "unlisted", then send you the link so you can include it in your report?

Reactions: Leo44

Pcddle

Novice Member
Nov 18, 2018
Noo York
www.youtube.com
But, to be honest, you better off using things such as YouTube, Imgur, or any other video or photo websites or extensions since it makes everything easier. Yeah, it may be a hassle to create an account but it would be worth it if you plan to report more people and the staff team to see it. But, if you are resolving it with a senior mod, there would be no point of asking us for help if the staff member could help.

RoyalAcheron

Oct 16, 2016
Hi Leo,

There are plenty of other options than youtube. You can upload your video to a website that uploads it to the internet for ya. You'll receive a link from them. Paste this URL into the textbox on the reporting page and done.

Send me a message if you need help with that

Ps. I'm not sure or any other websites are accepted

Last edited:

RoyalAcheron

Oct 16, 2016
Pretty sure they require youtube to fill in reports though.

Probably yeah. I looked up for the rules but couldn't find anything about the URL.
Although the reporting website says Youtube link and also checks if it exists.

Maybe he can give it a try and share the result with us?

Reactions: Pcddle

Leo44

May 13, 2020
Okay so great news, the imgur site worked really well. Only thing is that the quality of the video is kind of crappy now but the guy is clearly caught hacking. Also the video is zoomed in a little but I think it's still usable. Thank you @Calichin, @atPuddle, and @RoyalAcheron for the help. One more thing, I don't have to register and make an account if I keep the video hidden and not shared to the community but now I can send you guys the link and you let me know if it is good enough to submit as evidence against that guy. Thanks again for the help and I appreciate it. The imgur suggestion was really good.

Entrustious6679

Mar 28, 2020
Playing CubeCraft Skywars
Hello,
It’s great that you’ve figured out a way to upload your videos!
However, I’m sorry to say this, this report will be denied due to not all four corners of your screen being visible at the times of the offence.

Pcddle

Novice Member
Nov 18, 2018
Noo York
www.youtube.com
Yeah, I’d suggest using things like OBS, GeForce or Windows capture. I personally use Medal.tv to background record my games so I can record hackers without needing to do anything, but yeah.

Siftenly

Forum Expert
Nov 30, 2016
The Netherlands
Hi, it's great to see that you want to report a rulebreaker! Although, you will have to upload your video to one of the approved media resources which I will provide a screenshot of below. Also, if you wish to report someone, you will have to follow our report rules which can be found here: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/reporting-guidelines-supplemental.195195/. According to the rules, the video you provided is not valid since we cannot see your whole screen (all 4 corners visible).
1591061113939.png

🔒 - Locked, since the question has been answered.

Reactions: Leo44 and Pcddle
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Today... 216 wins in one day!
1711671596534.png
you dont know how long ive been waiting to see this <3
IMG_8461.jpeg
Frontlane wrote on S4nne's profile.
Top Bottom