Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

DO you think there should be teams of 3?

• Yes

Votes: 9 69.2%
  • No

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • I don't care

Votes: 1 7.7%

• Total voters

Fesa

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
I suppose this is for Bedrock then, since Java
already had teams of four, can you change your tag to make it clearer?
Now about the suggestion, YES! I would really like to see this, just for the simple reason that when in a party of three I don’t want to play with an extra person since they don’t always do what we want/what’s in the best interest of winning the game! So a yes from me!
~Fesa

Last edited:

Darkninja27

Hope you have a nice day :)
Sep 22, 2016
Hi there,
I don't think they need to implement this. You already got teams of 4. I've played many games with only 2 other friends. they extra person that we don't know usually doesn't bother me they just go to mid farm some diamond and lets us kill every team.

AlexFyreXD

May 10, 2020
I suppose this is for Bedrock then, since Java
already had teams of four, can you change your tag to make it clearer?
Now about the suggestion, YES! I would really like to see this, just for the simple reason that when in a party of three I don’t want to play with an extra person since they don’t always do what we want/what’s in the best interest of winning the game! So a yes from me!
~Fesa
exactly

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I really don’t say this enough, but I love this Forums community! Y’all are cool. 🧡
Reesle wrote on technopig's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! :D
You’re cool for joining! 😎
If you require assistance with something, feel free to DM me or a staff member. Enjoy your stay! :)
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Seinnq's profile.
Welcome to the Cubecraft forums!:D I hope you will have an awesome stay here and text us staff if you need help with anything! ^^
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Pro helper!:D
Created a flat creative world to build things in with my friends from school. Gimme suggestions for things to build 👀
Top Bottom