Where : Cubecraft.net - Bedrock

What has happened so far:
The Nons won against Muffin Men
TheTomatoes won against IP Grabbers
SenpaiSisters won against CoronaFamily
BadPvP won against CyberAsta
GamerGirls won against OX clan
PvP101 won against DeadHunters

Teams Epic Bird and Mobile Gang advanced in the tournament as the opposing team couldn’t make the game

34E13020-3FB1-4169-889D-D4EBC828FC64.png

Each team that makes it to the Semi Finals for “Season 20” will gain a “Season 20 Finalists” role in the Discord
Although this is our first ever tournament it is called “Season 20” for the year the match was hosted in
Any team in Season 21 will have to make it to the Finals

2630F61A-6D65-4D3B-AD1E-E153ECA10DE5.png

By joining the discord you agree to the rules and any misuse of the rules will result in a punishment accordingly
(Depending on the acts of the rule that was broken we will be taking everything SERIOUSLY, If ToS is broken your account will be banned from the server immediately and reported to Discord)
(Click the image or use this invite code -> discord.gg/yGpZzcFtAE )

DarkStray

Dedicated Member
Sep 17, 2019
United States
youtube.com
Why is eveyrthing named nexus ahhhhhhhhhh
I named it “NexusL” originally for a PUBGM clan LOL, we were trying to figure out a different name for about a week because I was like I made this 3 years ago! Then I was like let’s drop the L because I have no idea what that stood for and “Nexus” is a connection between points.

DarkStray

Dedicated Member
Sep 17, 2019
United States
youtube.com
Can you do one for squads.
That is a possibility I would like to ask all the members on the discord about it before we host it, the current tournament is planned to finish this sunday!

But that may possibly be next saturday and after the finals I will make sure to ask everyone what tournament they want next, not a vast selection but like between a few modes so we can get a better majority vote

Reactions: Wave Master7S

Wave Master7S

Dedicated Member
Jul 31, 2020
United States
Pronouns
He/Him
That is a possibility I would like to ask all the members on the discord about it before we host it, the current tournament is planned to finish this sunday!

But that may possibly be next saturday and after the finals I will make sure to ask everyone what tournament they want next, not a vast selection but like between a few modes so we can get a better majority vote
Okay

Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

ImLeave wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome!
CrystalLegend01 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you for the follow! And welcome to the Forums
MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Top Bottom