Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
Is there anyway to prevent teaming? Suggestions? Sentinel obviously cant do anything about teaming because it isnt hacking or modifications, but how can it be prevented? Also I am a little tired of reporting teamers and people saying in which were unlisted videos "Salty that they have friends and you dont? Lol, what a kid" so if it could be fixed or could be prevented, then that would be great. Leave suggestions please so the teaming can stop and we can all have a fair fight! :D

Jaistrix

Forum Expert
Oct 20, 2015
England
twitter.com
Is there anyway to prevent teaming? Suggestions? Sentinel obviously cant do anything about teaming because it isnt hacking or modifications, but how can it be prevented? Also I am a little tired of reporting teamers and people saying in which were unlisted videos "Salty that they have friends and you dont? Lol, what a kid" so if it could be fixed or could be prevented, then that would be great. Leave suggestions please so the teaming can stop and we can all have a fair fight! :D
Teaming I don't think will ever completely stop, there will always be either new players who join the server oblivious to the rules or those that just choose to ignore the rules. The best we can do is work together by reporting those who do team in solo games. I know it can be a drag sometimes but with every player reported and punished there are more people who are aware of the rule and the enforcing of the rule.

As for a suggestion to stop comments on your videos I guess you could completely disable comments on them. That way no one can say anything and the evidence with still be there.

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
Just as Jai said, issues like these can't really ever stop for good.
Even if players know it's not allowed, a handful will still do it since there's little chance of them being reported in one game. (not everyone likes to report)
You can always try to warn them about it, but usually that doesn't work.

In regards to the comments on your videos, there's 2 options I can think of.
-Disable comments on report videos
  • Prevents people from commenting on that video, they can't rage at you there.

• Well, that's pretty much it. It won't stop them from going to public videos to bash you there.
-Use a secondary channel to upload unlisted reports alone & have comments disabled
  • You won't have to worry about them hating on any videos.
  • They can't even hate on their own report
  • They won't easily be able to find your main channel

• It may be inconvenient having to switch between accounts, but I think it's worth it if you don't like negative feedback on reports.
  • They might find your main channel through your IGN, but that's a stretch.

There won't really be any automated way to take care of teamers like Sentinel takes care of hackers, so you'll have to stick with reporting them yourself.
One way to discourage teaming even more could be to stack team bans, and I have a feeling that the staff have already taken this into consideration considering most of them agree with this.

Zaid Lafi

Novice Member
May 29, 2017
KSA, Riyadh
There's way and it's my way : kill them , if they are 2 teamer you can make one of them fall with ( snow b , eggs , bow ) and the another one kill him with pvp I know it's easy :) .

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
Is there anyway to prevent teaming? Suggestions? Sentinel obviously cant do anythinng about teaming because it isnt hacking or modifications, but how can it be prevented? Also I am a little tired of reporting teamers and people saying int he unlisted video "Salty that they have friends and you dont? Lol, what a kid" so if it could be fixed or to be prevented, then that would be great. Lsave suggestions please so the teaming can stop! :D
Teaming I don't think will ever completely stop, there will always be either new players who join the server oblivious to the rules or those that just choose to ignore the rules. The best we can do is work together by reporting those who do team in solo games. I know it can be a drag sometimes but with every player reported and punished there are more people who are aware of the rule and the enforcing of the rule.

As for a suggestion to stop comments on your videos I guess you could completely disable comments on them. That way no one can say anything and the evidence with still be there.
well said

zHacker

Jun 13, 2017
Cubecraft
If you Found Teamers Just Recored Him and Kill him anyone Teaming he Does Understand How To PvP .

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
Well there are some possible solutions to decrease the amount of Teamers in solo gamemodes.
The first one:

And the second is simply to make the Teaming offenses stack-able. That way people will finally understand that Teaming in solo has consequences.
  • First ban: 1 day
  • Second ban : 3 days
  • Third ban: 1 Weeks
  • Fourth ban: 2 Weeks
And it should stay at 2 weeks. Possibly giving players a month or even perm if they do not stop is possible though.

I don't really have a problem with the comments because I completely forget that I uploaded that video to YT.

agent320

Dedicated Member
Jun 28, 2016
Teaming will never stop. As long as there are rules players will break them. And as long as the amount of these kind of people doesnt get too ridiculus they are only a minor nuisance

zHacker

Jun 13, 2017
Cubecraft
Well there are some possible solutions to decrease the amount of Teamers in solo gamemodes.
The first one:

And the second is simply to make the Teaming offenses stack-able. That way people will finally understand that Teaming in solo has consequences.
  • First ban: 1 day
  • Second ban : 3 days
  • Third ban: 1 Weeks
  • Fourth ban: 2 Weeks
And it should stay at 2 weeks. Possibly giving players a month or even perm if they do not stop is possible though.

I don't really have a problem with the comments because I completely forget that I uploaded that video to YT.
xD

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Alexp192's profile.
You are cool Alex!:D
Apparently three years, so time for cake 🍰
1715552101512.png
Elenahh wrote on Livvv's profile.
Better!
Kazwa wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
happy birthday!
Kazwa wrote on SlinkyGnu05604's profile.
happy birthday!
Top Bottom