Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

digital mage

Dec 13, 2021
Hello,
I would like to suggest a major aspect of pvp game which is teaming and i realised that cubecrafts teaming system lacks, i would like to suggest a teaming system which distributes experience (which is in numbers)over the teams. For example:- suppose take blockwars ctf, it has 10 player,5 in each team, there are 3 pro players, 3 medium player and 4 noob player then what does the teaming system do?, it distributes the experience, if there are 2 pros in one team then all other player wud be noob and 1 medium, if there are 1 pro in the 2nd team and there will be 2 medium and 2 noob. now suppose pro player has 5 exp, med has 3, and noob has 1, then team1 has 14 exp in total and team 2 has 13 exp smomewhat same.

THANK YOU (if did read that much):cube_dark:

TheMrSpacee

Dedicated Member
Jan 9, 2021
Russia
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello,
I would like to suggest a major aspect of pvp game which is teaming and i realised that cubecrafts teaming system lacks, i would like to suggest a teaming system which distributes experience (which is in numbers)over the teams. For example:- suppose take blockwars ctf, it has 10 player,5 in each team, there are 3 pro players, 3 medium player and 4 noob player then what does the teaming system do?, it distributes the experience, if there are 2 pros in one team then all other player wud be noob and 1 medium, if there are 1 pro in the 2nd team and there will be 2 medium and 2 noob. now suppose pro player has 5 exp, med has 3, and noob has 1, then team1 has 14 exp in total and team 2 has 13 exp smomewhat same.

So you're suggest giving more experience to those who made more kills/stole flags?

GeoJosh7

Feb 25, 2021
Australia
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello,

What if there is a party of 5 playing ctf? How does it distribute the teams?

Patsman

Partner
🤝 Partner 💜
Jan 3, 2021
United States
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
I think that would be really difficult to develop. If you mean different platform placements, then I guess I agree, I just don't see how it would be done.

digital mage

Dec 13, 2021
I think that would be really difficult to develop. If you mean different platform placements, then I guess I agree, I just don't see how it would be done.
there also is one way to make a lobby with same level guys but then the matchmaking will be far more slow

and also its not thaaat hard u just need to write a code to distribute number equally so that there sum is equal on both sides and here the number is lvl of the players

VIP level players have more party slots.
But dude thats an exceptional case and rare too but imagine otherwise. it will be good for beginers to play in equal team and learn with pros as well as there will be less raging

Members Online

Latest profile posts

denki_kiri wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow :D
Desiderata wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
eggs age over time

how curious
C95689C6-C73E-40B4-9CD7-76C479A7E2D5.png

Here’s my son, I made him in biology today! Say hi to Jimothy!
UncleSpect wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Desiderata wrote on savina875's profile.
thabks 4 folow
Top Bottom