Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Topacraft

Dec 27, 2016
Hi People, i want to talk about the Teaming in solo skywars, People doesn't read the rule "Teaming isn't allowed in Solo Skywars" so many people team. But the point is, the youtubers teaming in solo.
Dagar64 - InacheteHD - Apixelados (Youtubers that i know) team in solo, but when they team, no one says nothing, but when a user(Not famous(me)) team, all, yeah ALL The people says "team is ban" "rec" "toxicity" etc.

By my sight point, i see all wrong, Everyone(Youtubers,Users) don't have team, you can make an anti-team,i see it kinda impossible to make that(cuz i don't have scripting knowledge).

PD:Sry for my english, im spanish

The Beautiful Pacman...
Topacraft

Grimmay

Dedicated Member
Apr 30, 2016
a Pleb Family
www.youtube.com
Unfortunately youtubers are sometimes given certain privileges, this is because they are representing our server. If you see them , just treat them like any other player. *generic message incoming*

To report a player for Teaming, Trolling or Camping you must have video evidence. You must also give them a clear warning e.g "Player_Name and Player_Name_2 Please stop 'offense', see this as your warning", ensure you keep on recording to show them ignoring your warning.

Please put player reports here: https://reports.cubecraft.net/report

Please follow these guidlines: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/player-reporting-guidelines-and-formating.136047/

If you don't know how to report someone, read this: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/how-to-use-the-new-report-system.175577/

Do not remove your video evidence, this is used by staff and players in appeals.

I doubt the youtuber will get banned, but a staff member will most probably give them a small nudge.

Anti-team would probably not work. It would mean that if people were in a really long fight, because they are close together, it would think they are teaming.

Reactions: Injunction

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
Anti-Team Doesn't Really Work
A Computer Can't Really Tell When 2 Players Are Teaming Or Just Ignoring Each Other
Or What About Cross Teaming On team Modes
Since You Have A Team Already It Isn't Very Reliable
What I Am Saying Is How Would A Anti-Team Work

CommunistCactus

Forum Professional
Mar 13, 2015
Beyond time and space
Anti-Team Doesn't Really Work
A Computer Can't Really Tell When 2 Players Are Teaming Or Just Ignoring Each Other
Or What About Cross Teaming On team Modes
Since You Have A Team Already It Isn't Very Reliable
What I Am Saying Is How Would A Anti-Team Work
Why Are You Talking Like This? A Capital Letter Isn't Supposed To Be In Front Of Every Word.

Reactions: MooTa and ciwa

PAL143

Novice Member
Dec 28, 2016
FFA OP PvP - Savannah
If it's a double team would the computer be able to recognize you shifting a bunch to team? For example, if someone is trapped with another person and both of them shift a couple of times, would that activate something or.... I don't know. (I know you shift when you build across and such...)

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
If it's a double team would the computer be able to recognize you shifting a bunch to team? For example, if someone is trapped with another person and both of them shift a couple of times, would that activate something or.... I don't know. (I know you shift when you build across and such...)
shifting doesn't mean anything
yes it is generally used as a way to show peace but that doesn't mean anything

Topacraft

Dec 27, 2016
Reports doesn't really work, i know they are working on an anti cheat, but you can't report all teamers in the server.

Zombiepower

Forum Veteran
Jul 1, 2016
Belgium
Reports doesn't really work, i know they are working on an anti cheat, but you can't report all teamers in the server.
you can report them i reported already teams of 4 players and the mods tying to do their best to check all the reports soon as possible but ye you need to understand that they also have a live and wanna have free time.

Reactions: Topacraft

Topacraft

Dec 27, 2016
you can report them i reported already teams of 4 players and the mods tying to do their best to check all the reports soon as possible but ye you need to understand that they also have a live and wanna have free time.
Yes i know they have a life, and i understand that, the problem is the anti-cheat.

Reactions: Zombiepower

Zombiepower

Forum Veteran
Jul 1, 2016
Belgium
Yes i know they have a life, and i understand that, the problem is the anti-cheat.
Anti -Cheat can't handle teamers in Solo Games the teamers will stay there forever(only if you report them they will go away) and like you said staff need to have free time and devs are also staff so also give them free time but i am prity sure that he devs are working hard for us

Reactions: Topacraft

Topacraft

Dec 27, 2016
Anti -Cheat can't handle teamers in Solo Games the teamers will stay there forever(only if you report them they will go away) and like you said staff need to have free time and devs are also staff so also give them free time but i am prity sure that he devs are working hard for us
I agree with you,.

Reactions: Zombiepower

MooTa

Dedicated Member
Jul 25, 2016
YouTube
As you said, I think everyone dissolved the same punishment, if they are breaking the rule. But there will be no way to make anit-team.

@zDutchie @Camezonda do you remember this morning?

Gray_Ice

Oct 20, 2016
I think that if we can't do team in skywars solo, the other Youtubers can't do it. The rules are for all the people also to the Youtubers. It's my opinion.:)
Thnks. :p

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
Hi People, i want to talk about the Teaming in solo skywars, People doesn't read the rule "Teaming isn't allowed in Solo Skywars" so many people team. But the point is, the youtubers teaming in solo.
Dagar64 - InacheteHD - Apixelados (Youtubers that i know) team in solo, but when they team, no one says nothing, but when a user(Not famous(me)) team, all, yeah ALL The people says "team is ban" "rec" "toxicity" etc.

By my sight point, i see all wrong, Everyone(Youtubers,Users) don't have team, you can make an anti-team,i see it kinda impossible to make that(cuz i don't have scripting knowledge).
Some people don't like to comment on how youtubers break the rules, as people tend to think that they have a big following.
But in order to ban them for teaming, they need to have at least been verbally warned once.

EDIT: @ThatGrimCreeper basically already said what I just wrote down, and he went into detail. Check his comment for further instructions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

qKhalidd wrote on Mivke's profile.
happy birthday!
Eli
Did anyone else play Skylanders? I recently got it to work on my PC with a PS3 emulator and it's more fun than I remembered!!
Eli wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!
Eli wrote on Mivke's profile.
Happy Birthday!!
GiGaGekkies wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Top Bottom