Status
Not open for further replies.

Spinnypoo

Dedicated Member
May 12, 2016
mum
www.cubecraft.net
Hi there,

Yesterday I was playing some skywars hoping to try out some of the new maps (witch I greatly appreciate <3 Thank you to those who helped out!) In solo hoping to play solo withh no team but in every game I played there was a team CubeCraft I think you need to put a severe warning for those who team!

Reactions: Emminator

Cynamooo

Forum Veteran
Aug 26, 2015
I think you already know that you have to warn them first and when they don't reply you can ban them (with video evidence), but it would be nice to have a warning before the game starts. Maybe something like this.

[WARNING: Teaming in solo is NOT allowed and will turn into a ban!]

It also would be nice to add an option to turn that message off because the other players who already know the rule get everytime spammed by that message. Or you put it in the small box on the right side of the screen. Where you have the mam, amount of players and IP. If you maybe make some space there it's always there.

D

Deleted member 169486

On the information board it says teaming is bannable. You can also report them after 3 (2?) warnings with video evidence.

telegamer

Forum Veteran
Jul 28, 2015
Bansilvania
bit.ly
YES there needs to be one big "teaming in solo is a punishable offense" or something.
BUT HERE'S THE REAL PROBLEM:
YouTubers.
People team BECAUSE THEY DO! They even say "Dutcherms does it, so I can do it". Like, seriously? We need to start with the youtubers. I know you can't just remove his rank or ban him, but it WILL help. Alright? Thanks.

Reactions: Spinnypoo

Spinnypoo

Dedicated Member
May 12, 2016
mum
www.cubecraft.net
YES there needs to be one big "teaming in solo is a punishable offense" or something.
YouTubers.
People team BECAUSE THEY DO! They even say "Dutcherms does it, so I can do it". Like, seriously? We need to start with the youtubers. I know you can't just remove his rank or ban him, but it WILL help. Alright? Thanks.
Yea, I agree definitely. His rank SHOULD be confiscated

Reactions: telegamer

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
YouTubers.
I joined a game and a YouTuber said for everyone to team. Me being me, I pretended to team and killed them all, but whatever. :rolleyes:

I told him teaming is not allowed but he kept on going. :/

Jeff_Bllkth

Forum Expert
Jul 7, 2016
Spain
bit.ly
YouTubers.
1 day of ban then? I agree

SrKlompenstein

Forum Expert
Oct 21, 2015
Veluwe
YouTubers.
If you see that a YouTuber is teaming, record them en report them by an Adminstrator ( [Admin] )

SrKlompenstein

Forum Expert
Oct 21, 2015
Veluwe
no there is thing call report so... yeah
A YouTuber rank is a special rank that they have received from the server itself. As a Helper or a Moderator, for example.
You can not just ban them.
YouTubers are usually not very active in the forums, I guess... :p

Cynamooo

Forum Veteran
Aug 26, 2015
IMG_0452.PNG
I think they have added it, look at this picture. I don't know if it was there before. (To clarify to isn't my evidence)

SkoodyDood

Dedicated Member
Jul 7, 2016
Joe...
You can report teaming in any solo game modes with 2 warnings like this, IGN Please stop team crossing. If you want you can add the 1/2 but it's not necessary. If you didn't know IGN means their username and you can always change the "Team crossing" with anything else such as "stop swearing" but to report teammers you need video evidence, to report hackers you need video evidence, to report any inappropriate language or skin you need at video evidence or screenshot.

Hope this helped you Spin :D

Reactions: Spinnypoo
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Reesle wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom