Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ShIXTank

Jul 3, 2016
Cross teaming in ffa is sadly allowed. Players who cross-team don't give a chance to the people who fairly play without crossteaming. People always boost eachother with speed2 alchemist potions, which could give speed 2 to heavy armored classes like Tank or Swordsman.
It could happen that a normal player, finds himself involved in a fight against 3 people, all boosted by speed 2 splash potions given by alchemist kit.
Cross teaming is the main reason why many players gets annoyed together with Hackers.
FFA is supposed to see everyone fighting eachother, and not supposed to be fought by teams.
What i'm asking is:
1. Make ineffective speed 2 splash potions to the others player except of who is using alchemist kit.
2. Disallow teaming in FFA.
If you don't agree with the second point, means that you have never played FFA, or that you are a crossteamer. What i'm asking is, try playing FFA, and tell me if it's nice always getting 2/3vs1ed, then reply to this Topic.

matcha

Forum Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
Droptown
So another thread about making teaming illegal. You do realize that the alchemist potions doesn't last that long? In normal FFA, it lasts about 1:30. So spreading it among 3 people will only give them temporary speed. But point is, if you can't handle the teams, play duels. I remember you when I use to play FFA, and you did team with a lot of people, and gave them the exact answer as I did when people complained. Play duels for 1v1, play FFA for teams. It's annoying to get 3v1, but it's not like you can't just respawn and continue fighting.

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
No it really isn't that hard to fight just PvP, the maps will guide you into it
also you can team as well there is absolutely no reason for this to be changed the speed potion only lasts for about 2 minutes seriously why change it?

ItsDavey_

Forum Expert
Nov 23, 2014
the Netherlands
Well, If you want That they add a team-mode of FFA, it would be punishable to team. But the name says enough, it's Free For All. The only rules are No swearing, and No illegal modifications. And When you're with friends? Kill each other? I like That you can team in FFA That makes it more fun!
I say a no, sorry.

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
Cross teaming in ffa is sadly allowed. Players who cross-team don't give a chance to the people who fairly play without crossteaming. People always boost eachother with speed2 alchemist potions, which could give speed 2 to heavy armored classes like Tank or Swordsman.
It could happen that a normal player, finds himself involved in a fight against 3 people, all boosted by speed 2 splash potions given by alchemist kit.
Cross teaming is the main reason why many players gets annoyed together with Hackers.
FFA is supposed to see everyone fighting eachother, and not supposed to be fought by teams.
What i'm asking is:
1. Make ineffective speed 2 splash potions to the others player except of who is using alchemist kit.
2. Disallow teaming in FFA.
If you don't agree with the second point, means that you have never played FFA, or that you are a crossteamer. What i'm asking is, try playing FFA, and tell me if it's nice always getting 2/3vs1ed, then reply to this Topic.
There stay in the official rules that crossteaming is allowed and why Not?
-->
  • Cross teaming is allowed in FFA and Assassins
There is A differce between teaming and crossteaming. I find FFA A messy game and that is maybe the reason why it is allowed. There are so Munch players, you can't fight against Everyone. I don't see a problem in crossteaming.

ShIXTank

Jul 3, 2016
So another thread about making teaming illegal. You do realize that the alchemist potions doesn't last that long? In normal FFA, it lasts about 1:30. So spreading it among 3 people will only give them temporary speed. But point is, if you can't handle the teams, play duels. I remember you when I use to play FFA, and you did team with a lot of people, and gave them the exact answer as I did when people complained. Play duels for 1v1, play FFA for teams. It's annoying to get 3v1, but it's not like you can't just respawn and continue fighting.
Me teaming? Wrong person, and yes i can handle teams, they are just unfair as there are many players playing FFA alone
And I didn't say nerf speed potions, i said disallow the other classes to be effected by speed potions.

matcha

Forum Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
Droptown
Me teaming? Wrong person, and yes i can handle teams, they are just unfair as there are many players playing FFA alone
And I didn't say nerf speed potions, i said disallow the other classes to be effected by speed potions.

Unless your IGN isn't ShIXTank, than I'm not mistaken. People play alone, but how many? I've played enough FFA to understand that, most new players always team up. That's why you always see some guy saying, go to <insert place> for team. Or guys, let's team against that hacker. @DodelijkeNoob said something I really like. "FFA is a messy game." And I completely agree. But it's not messy in a bad way.

Reactions: GeldHaftige

AlperenKuru

Feb 18, 2017
My house
I think its both fair and unfair. If you want to play with friends, its good. If your playing alone, its bad. Theres really nothing you could do.

ShIXTank

Jul 3, 2016
Unless your IGN isn't ShIXTank, than I'm not mistaken. People play alone, but how many? I've played enough FFA to understand that, most new players always team up. That's why you always see some guy saying, go to <insert place> for team. Or guys, let's team against that hacker. @DodelijkeNoob said something I really like. "FFA is a messy game." And I completely agree. But it's not messy in a bad way.
My ign IS ShIXTank, i've teamed rarely and if i did it was against hackers or others team (2vs4 or more) but that's not what i wanted to talk about.

matcha

Forum Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
Droptown
My ign IS ShIXTank, i've teamed rarely and if i did it was against hackers or others team (2vs4 or more) but that's not what i wanted to talk about.

My point exactly. If you want to fight off teamers, team up. Or just try.

Even if the speed pot wasn't allowed to be thrown at other players, it isn't much of an advantage when it is. You get a couple of seconds of speed then it's gone. Alchemist is meant to be played like that, otherwise why do you think it's not a drinking potion?

If you see a hacker, just take 5 minutes out of your life to help everyone and report them.

And this.

ShIXTank

Jul 3, 2016
My point exactly. If you want to fight off teamers, team up. Or just try.

Even if the speed pot wasn't allowed to be thrown at other players, it isn't much of an advantage when it is. You get a couple of seconds of speed then it's gone. Alchemist is meant to be played like that, otherwise why do you think it's not a drinking potion?

And this.
Don't let me reply again, thanks i don't want to post more replies

Attachments

• hhhh.PNG
    hhhh.PNG
    230.3 KB · Views: 70
  • hhhh.PNG
    hhhh.PNG
    230.3 KB · Views: 56

matcha

Forum Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
Droptown
I'm sorry but why on earth did you add those screenshots at the bottom
was that supposed to be an accident because in none of your reports (or atleast the ones you showed) is there ever anything to do with teaming it is all hacking

I guess because he wants to point out that he does report people.

~

Alright, dunno why you're backing our of your argument. But okay.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

8 years on the forums!
Otherworld wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
UncleSpect wrote on GiGaGekkies's profile.
You are amazing <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Ola! Happy Birthday! :)
GiGaGekkies wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday <3
Top Bottom