• Yes

Votes: 13 92.9%
  • No

Votes: 1 7.1%

• Total voters

Animee

Aug 12, 2017
Hey cubecrafters , a new suggestion from me ,

It will be so nice if there will be added if you are dead and your team wins that you get the win and all the points etc .
But my opinion is that you need to wait the whole game to get the win if you're team wins , for the people that don't know what I mean :

It's so annoying if you are dead but your team wins and you don't get the win / points / experience , so my suggestion is if you are dead and you wait the whole game and your team wins you get the experience , points etc .

Agree / Disagree ?

AnimalTamer1

Forum Veteran
Jun 26, 2016
I actually made this exact suggestion here, granted you cannot post on it now :P but back on to the topic of this thread. I absolutely love this idea and fully support it.It only seems fair that you would receive the points since you helped your team out in getting this win. I truly hope they consider adding it as it would balance out the fact that you are a team and win together. Nice suggestion! (:

Animee

Aug 12, 2017
I actually made this exact suggestion here, granted you cannot post on it now :p but back on to the topic of this thread. I absolutely love this idea and fully support it.It only seems fair that you would receive the points since you helped your team out in getting this win. I truly hope they consider adding it as it would balance out the fact that you are a team and win together. Nice suggestion! :)

Thanks , sorry I wasn't on the forums on the 1th august xD

Reactions: AnimalTamer1

D0RIAN

Mar 3, 2017
Belgium
It's so annoying when u die in the last minute and helped you're team to the win and don't get points and xp. +1 Great suggestion!

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016

It will be so nice if there will be added if you are dead and your team wins that you get the win and all the points etc .
But my opinion is that you need to wait the whole game to get the win if you're team wins , for the people that don't know what I mean :

It's so annoying if you are dead but your team wins and you don't get the win / points / experience , so my suggestion is if you are dead and you wait the whole game and your team wins you get the experience , points etc .

Agree / Disagree ?
The thing is, you can just be afk the entire game and not have to do anything. Now one annoying thing is (I have a story) if you die in the last fight and you die like 2 SECONDS before the other player dies and your team wins but you dont get anything even though you just died. I dont really like this idea but if it can be activated as a mode thing when there are 2 teams left, then +1
But for now

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
This has been suggested before, but I still support this idea. You are still a member of the team, so you should just get all the rewards if your team wins the game.

BuriitoS

Novice Member
Jul 12, 2017
Canada
No.
What about the rage quitters ?
They will get points and xp without helping the team to win ( eggwars )

SrNatsu

Dedicated Member
May 30, 2016
Barcelona, Spain
www.instagram.com
I like the idea and thought about this, although I've never suggested it...
However, if you died is your fault and you shouldn't get the reward. I mean that cube think that only winners must get it, so if you die you are not winner. :p
I just say this because maybe it won't be added for that reason.
But as I said, I totally support the idea.

MClicious

Jun 13, 2016
CT

Agree / Disagree ?
If you have the patience to wait the whole game for your team to win then I think it's fair to recieve the points.
Also, I only play team eggwars when i'm playing with my friends and sometimes I die early, so this would really help if I would get the rewards if my team won.
It also supports playing with friends because sometimes my teammates i'm talking with on discord would leave the game after they died.
This would mean that we would stop playing with each other. If the rewards were added this could possibly prevent this from happening.
+1

Shinte

Novice Member
Jun 23, 2017
Finland
Let's think it like this;

Cons;

1. For an example in a SkyWars game, your friend also known as your teammate jumps in to void at start of the game and apparently tries to ghost you and tell where the enemies exactly are. This could cause the fact compass is becoming more useless and you simply have a flying xray next to you. If you try to sneak to someone's back that are camping it's becoming an issue to try to avoid being noticed.

2. If this will be added, some of the players may just afk the game and let just your team carry you through the game. In this case you don't need to give a little something for the winning because you don't need to be afraid you'll be dead. This is also known as more effective win grinding/team abusing.

~ Like @ItzBC_GG said. I would support this idea more if you don't get the win after leaving a game. Only the team that spectates and wins the game will get the rewards.

Pros;

1. More than obvious this will increase the amount of spectating your teammates will do. For an example if this will be added your team is giving their everything to just boost your selftrust and they simply just be next to you and "hurray" your gameplay. It's so nice to know someone counts on you right? //I know players still does this. But the fact is if they know they have still chance to win they will obviously stay longer. Same point @MC_FTL has.

2. Players will be more loyal. They will not escape from the place that easily if you and your team is about to get killed. I've been in some EggWars games where I got left alone because my teammate doesn't want to lose so he went away. Which is understandable. Maybe this update could cause your teammate to fight next to you. At least the chance is bigger

~Definitely the one suggestion that I could suggest to add as well. You play a team game. You should win as a team. This is a great thing to maybe be added, but taking a look just for both sides.

Anyways not bad. We'll see what happen.

Last edited:

DreamFudge

Jun 1, 2017
Tel Aviv, Israel
www.cubecraft.net

Agree / Disagree ?
I completely agree its a team not solo and if your team wins you should get the experiance and the win

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
congratss man! when 1000 👀
UncleSpect wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Mivke's profile.
Happy birthday Mivke! 🎈
Verideta wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
congrats on 500 messages!
Mintypie231 wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈 🎉
Top Bottom