Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

yurisatori0312

Well-Known Member
Jun 1, 2025
509
940
99
Japan, Tokyo
translate.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/They
I honestly think BedWars need more teams. i hate fighting with the same people over and over, and it would make sense to have 8 teams. also chest & shop UI NEED to be changed like Hypixel for example
The shop UI should be able to choose between the current UI and the chest UI.

There's no need to increase the team size, as there are only 150 people in Solo at low times, which makes matching much slower.
 

Sionnachh

Forum Expert
Dec 18, 2024
726
2,394
279
Leibniz Universe
Pronouns
He/Him
Ngl I have gotten so used to the shop ui it feels great now. I would like it to be a little smoother but I can get stuff quick.
I agree with yuri about the Solos maps
 
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

How do I activate the quest in the Plains hub where you have to find the carving knife for Kipp in Skyblock Cubecraft? I don't even have the quest, and I can't pick up the knife either—how do I fix this?
Kazwa wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
happy birthday!
remio wrote on CircusWarz 🤡's profile.
legend
1000002039.jpg

level 94 and 2,300 wins on mega
Iamomarv wrote on AmpleFawn7332's profile.
Thanks for following; I’ll be becoming a mod soonwish me luck!☺️
Top Bottom