• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 11 100.0%

• Total voters
U

Unipotato

Yay I got a tag <3

Honestly, I don't think this would be something I would enjoy, just because people would be able to tell what items you may have because of the generators you've upgraded. Sorry Triangle <3

TriangleAttack

Dedicated Member
Mar 13, 2016
Lestallum
fireemblem.wikia.com
Yay I got a tag <3

Honestly, I don't think this would be something I would enjoy, just because people would be able to tell what items you may have because of the generators you've upgraded. Sorry Triangle <3
Yeah. I understand.
But I think it would be good for team games, when it seems they are being rushed.
I just think it should have more notifications in the actual game. Still trying to come up with them though.

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
If I understand this correctly, this might ruin the running away & getting geared strategy, as I am extremely slimy when it comes to getting away.
Upgrading a gen, like gold or iron plays a big roll in this type of game, so it notifying other teams could suck a lot.
I've been in situations where players generally think I'm still on the same island, while I'm on the complete other side of the map starting & upgrading gens to gear up. Adding this would definitely make it more difficult to pull off compared to now. It messes with the sneaky aspect of the game a bit too much for my taste.

Reactions: Unipotato

KidBit

Dedicated Member
May 9, 2016
Maple Syrup Land
i can see this ruining the game a little there is already in chat a warning when a team member upgrades a Gen

it can ruin some strategies and stuff and i think Eggwars is fine as it is because i like to take control of mid without people knowing im in mid makes it easier to kill people and stop them from getting diamonds when they dont know im there

WolfShine

Dedicated Member
Mar 10, 2016
www.youtube.com
Hello! I was thinking about an idea for EggWars!

Team Warnings.
This would signify when other teams get to the middld or activates their diamond generator.
It could say: Red Team is at Middie or Red Team turned on their Diamond Generator
What do you guys think about this?

Tags:
@Unipotato
@ISeeThroughYou
@TheBrownster904
1# I am hurt that I wasn't tagged :(
2# I am split on this idea. It would be nice to know what level their diamond gen is, but it would be really annoying for others to know if mine was activated. In conclusion I do not want this.

TheBrownster

Forum Expert
Jun 10, 2016
A Pasture
Hello! I was thinking about an idea for EggWars!

Team Warnings.
This would signify when other teams get to the middld or activates their diamond generator.
It could say: Red Team is at Middie or Red Team turned on their Diamond Generator
What do you guys think about this?

Tags:
@Unipotato
@ISeeThroughYou
@TheBrownster904
Thanks for the tag <3 <3 <3
I am sorry, but I am against this idea.Like a few others have said, it would ruin any re-gearing attempts and sneak attacks/rushes. I feel like you need to stay alert and watching where your enemies are and where they have built to.I also think it would increase targeting as people would rush the people who went mid.
Keep coming up with ideas! Its great reading over these kinds of threads. :)

Also @DarkWolf_27 , here is a tag for you <3

WolfShine

Dedicated Member
Mar 10, 2016
www.youtube.com
Thanks for the tag <3 <3 <3
I am sorry, but I am against this idea.Like a few others have said, it would ruin any re-gearing attempts and sneak attacks/rushes. I feel like you need to stay alert and watching where your enemies are and where they have built to.I also think it would increase targeting as people would rush the people who went mid.
Keep coming up with ideas! Its great reading over these kinds of threads. :)

Also @DarkWolf_27 , here is a tag for you <3
Thank you @TheBrownster904 <3
Here is a heart for you. Yes, it is big XD
heart-2.jpg

Reactions: TheBrownster

ISTY.

Forum Expert
Dec 26, 2016
London
www.nasa.gov
Thank you for tagging me in this thread.
Tbh I heavily disagree with this idea simply because it removes the tense part of the game; I don't think there is much fun in knowing where everyone is, because it deletes the stealth aspect.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Thunder wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthday!
Halloween Zoomed.png

I miss spooky season :(
S4nne wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthday Eli! 🎈
BicolourSine41 wrote on xEefster's profile.
Happy Birthday!!
Top Bottom