Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Rororoyourboat

Forum Expert
Mar 3, 2015
Okay look. I know i've said this before but I agree with removing it or at least make it a bit less op. About 30 minutes ago i played a game of Team SW on candy (it was OP). I managed to kill 4 full teams in less then 3 minutes with time to spare. Donators are not also present every game. However, in case you feel they will change the vote in the the last 5 seconds, you can always keep your mouse pointer on the kit you will choose in case of Op, so you can always click it in case they vote for something else than normal. Also, the hulk kit was out a few months ago, I've never found it hard to win or kill without strength potions before the Hulk Kit was out, or read any reports on players complaining on how hard it is to win in Team Skywars. I never use it in Normal Game Modes, but I do get quite a lot of kills, and sometimes win, too. As Tacos said, Skywars is a Strategy Based game, using only the Hulk kit doesn't imply any strategies, as without this kit, you'll be way weaker than you are with them. I really play Team SW more than any other game. I've experienced getting killed by strength guys numerous times, and I know how hard it is to kill one.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Here's the scoreboard I made for BedWars Duos! (Team colors I used may not be used in the actual game)
1713525398483.png
Reesle wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉
THIS IS THE MOST FIRE GAME EVER
IMG_8805.jpeg
I gave bedrock a try and it's more fun than I imagined, just the building is a tad difficult for me lol
i dont think this is right
IMG_8801.jpeg
Top Bottom