Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Zelreedy

Oct 6, 2014
So since the Hulk Kit was set as a permanent kit in Team Skywars, I've noticed alot of players choosing it in games. Strength potions are really strong and damage the enemy badly, especially in Normal and Basic Game modes, hence making their user too op, which I don't think should be in Normal or Basic Game modes. You can actually kill an enemy with only 3 or 4 hits maximum against a full diamond armored guy. So I'm suggesting strength potions being removed some way or another from Normal and Basic Game modes, and only allowed in Over Powered games.

Thanks.

AwesomeGamer

Jul 18, 2015
my opinion that they soul'd stay i have't use that kit but remember that potion does't last for ever and if you have strategy yo can run until the enemy your running away finish his potion

Reactions: Zelreedy

Zelreedy

Oct 6, 2014
It lasts 8 minutes, which is pretty long; actually enough to run to 2 or more islands and kill everyone in it. Also no matter how long you run away from them, you will eventually have to fight them, or they will end up killing you, as they can just hit you while running.

Zelreedy

Oct 6, 2014
I mean they last 3 mins, but nevertheless 3 mins is still pretty long.

Zelreedy

Oct 6, 2014
I'm not asking for it to be removed. It's a pretty nice kit. I myself use it in OP games. But as comes from the word, Normal and Basic games are meant to have normal or basic stuff, which most, if not all the current kits match. However for strength potions, they don't actually fit in the Normal or Basic game modes, since the armor in those Game modes is simple, unenchanted with Protection like Op games, which adds as a layer of protection, even against strength potions.

ItsYaBoyJavid

Forum Expert
Jun 25, 2014
Earth
I'm not asking for it to be removed. It's a pretty nice kit. I myself use it in OP games. But as comes from the word, Normal and Basic games are meant to have normal or basic stuff, which most, if not all the current kits match. However for strength potions, they don't actually fit in the Normal or Basic game modes, since the armor in those Game modes is simple, unenchanted with Protection like Op games, which adds as a layer of protection, even against strength potions.
That's true.

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
I think that the Hulk kit is completely fine, 3 minutes isn't that long, considering that you need to also have time to run across a bridge before attacking, and if overpowered, to stop the bombardment of arrows / snowballs & eggs.

Zelreedy

Oct 6, 2014
I think that the Hulk kit is completely fine, 3 minutes isn't that long, considering that you need to also have time to run across a bridge before attacking, and if overpowered, to stop the bombardment of arrows / snowballs & eggs.

As I said before, Hulk Kit is just as fine in OP Game modes. It perfectly fits there. However for other Game modes it doesn't. As I also pointed out earlier, Normal and Basic Game modes should include normal stuff, not overpowered items. In my opinion, putting such a kit in Normal and Basic Game modes makes their user overpowered. Moreover, most players drink the potion when they arrive to enemy islands. At most, it takes 1 minute to kill 6 players in 1 island, as in trees. You also take 1 min maximum to build a bridge, making it 2 blocks wide so you avoid the enemy's arrows, snowballs, and eggs. So it takes approximately 3 mins to finish 2 teams in Trees, which is 1/4 of the whole map. What if you use it in other maps, such as music, rainbow, or Mario? Transporting between islands will be fast, as islands are close to each other and only consists of 2/3 players. In fact, you can actually kill half the teams if you're a true rusher.

Thanks everyone for your opinions though!

Rororoyourboat

Forum Expert
Mar 3, 2015
I some what agree with you. Like you said, when you are playing on basic or normal you can die with just 2/3 hits which makes it a bit unfair, and the fact that it lasts for 3 minutes is a bit too OP. I don't really like the idea of completely removing it, but i like the idea of making it shorter. Maybe like 1 minute would be all right, or even 1:30.

Zelreedy

Oct 6, 2014
I some what agree with you. Like you said, when you are playing on basic or normal you can die with just 2/3 hits which makes it a bit unfair, and the fact that it lasts for 3 minutes is a bit too OP. I don't really like the idea of completely removing it, but i like the idea of making it shorter. Maybe like 1 minute would be all right, or even 1:30.
I don't want it to be removed, either. It's a really nice kit. Changing it to 1 min is perfect, although the option of removing it from Normal and Basic Game modes is not to be ignored.

Reactions: Rororoyourboat

Maceshank

Dedicated Member
Jul 28, 2014
Oslo, Norway.
I truly see nothing wrong with the kit, yes it is overpowered but there are other kits that rival it to kind of bring down its overpowered strength.

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
I truly see nothing wrong with the kit, yes it is overpowered but there are other kits that rival it to kind of bring down its overpowered strength.
Like what exactly? unless you have gapples, you cannot take it down. In fact, when I use it, I killed someone who had a gapple because their regeneration wasnt enough. I killed her in like 4 hits. So apparently that is perfectly fine?._.

AquaaXx

Dedicated Member
Apr 1, 2014
Africa
I wouldn't suggest completely getting rid of the kit, i understand it may be way too op when chosen on basic or normal. I suggest they higher the rank cost, so not many people will use it. I also agree with @Zelreedy, maybe they should be removed from basic and normal so only people who choose op are allowed to use this kit, as it evens out the playing field. There's also the possibility of shortening the time, in which the strength potion is active on the user, in 1-2 minutes you could easily run away from your opponent until the potion effect runs out.

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
I wouldn't suggest completely getting rid of the kit, i understand it may be way too op when chosen on basic or normal. I suggest they higher the rank cost, so not many people will use it. I also agree with @Zelreedy, maybe they should be removed from basic and normal so only people who choose op are allowed to use this kit, as it evens out the playing field. There's also the possibility of shortening the time, in which the strength potion is active on the user, in 1-2 minutes you could easily run away from your opponent until the potion effect runs out.
I think that it should change into a splash potion, because when splash, it shortens the time significantly.

Zelreedy

Oct 6, 2014

I like your suggestions. They all seem fair and perfect imo.

I think that it should change into a splash potion, because when splash, it shortens the time significantly.
That's true. But remember, at the same time, by changing it to splash potions, multiple of players could get its effect. So you can imagine 2 teammates with strength effect running an island of 6. They'll take them all down in no time. I understand that the effect will still be less. But as Aqua and Roro suggested, reducing the duration is a good and satisfying option.

PartyBlaze

Dedicated Member
Nov 27, 2014
Europe
I partly agree with you, and that is because I think it's like the same with (solo) SkyWars's Iron Golem kit.
It's pretty OP for Basic or Normal, but I also think that 3 minutes is quite okay, because someone can run away or you can get trapped in something which'll quickly cost 3 minutes.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Here's the scoreboard I made for BedWars Duos! (Team colors I used may not be used in the actual game)
1713525398483.png
Reesle wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉
THIS IS THE MOST FIRE GAME EVER
IMG_8805.jpeg
I gave bedrock a try and it's more fun than I imagined, just the building is a tad difficult for me lol
i dont think this is right
IMG_8801.jpeg
Top Bottom