Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

JaviGamer525

Jan 5, 2015
Hello Yesterday I download the Team speak and all servers run me less than cubecraft According to me is to ts.cubecraftgames.net but I get conecting to the server and eventually failed to connect to server not passing,
anyone can help me ??? :3

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
Please reset your router / Internet and try again, perhaps too many packets are going into the Internet, happened with me, I got a lot of packets and it clogged my internet, saying that I'm connected when it's either really slow or not connected at all.

If this doesn't work, try and install the other Teamspeak client (if you got 64 Bit, get the 32 Bit and vice versa), or reinstall your client. If both these DOESNT work, @Exciting_pancake could help, hope this helped!

Español:

Por favor, reinicia tu router / Internet e inténtelo de nuevo, tal vez demasiados paquetes van en el Internet, que pasó conmigo, tengo un montón de paquetes y la obstrucción de mi internet, diciendo que estoy conectado cuando es ya sea muy lento o no está conectado en absoluto.

Si esto no funciona, trate de instalar el otro cliente Teamspeak (si tienes 64 Bit, obtener el 32 Bit y viceversa), o volver a instalar el cliente. Si estos dos no funciona,Exciting_pancake podría ayudar, espero que esto ayudó!

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday
Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
Top Bottom