Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

epicwolf6459

Apr 4, 2023
Dear CubeCraft,
As a community we know you do not care, but I would like to just say it all started downhill at the start of 2024 with the devil lucky block pack. This is what lead the great YouTuber Riftz to lose his partnership due to speaking out about it. Next we have the 10v10 blockwars update that nobody wanted. That one speaks for itself. All i request is that Cubecraft makes some sort of apology about the current events occurring. This may help prevent the great downfall of the server.

LyriexFoSx

Jan 17, 2024
Dear CubeCraft,
As a community we know you do not care, but I would like to just say it all started downhill at the start of 2024 with the devil lucky block pack. This is what lead the great YouTuber Riftz to lose his partnership due to speaking out about it. Next we have the 10v10 blockwars update that nobody wanted. That one speaks for itself. All i request is that Cubecraft makes some sort of apology about the current events occurring. This may help prevent the great downfall of the server.
It seems perfect to me, I don't want my favorite server to go down☆

shean

Sep 30, 2023
Honestly they literally need to apologize for the lack of action taken against people that blatantly cheat. It is a disgrace from the entirety of the staff team to have the audacity to reset punishment histories of all players (- excpetions). They literally disrespected people that put in more hours than their own staff team to catch cheaters, these people who do absolutely nothing and allow the cheating to continue should be demoted ASAP.
They would rather ban/mute/warn you for a rule that doesn't exist than take action against hackers, sentinel is not doing anything and feels like the numbers are multiplied by an unknown amount.

Reactions: emptypandora

ThePigly3

May 6, 2023
Honestly they literally need to apologize for the lack of action taken against people that blatantly cheat. It is a disgrace from the entirety of the staff team to have the audacity to reset punishment histories of all players (- excpetions). They literally disrespected people that put in more hours than their own staff team to catch cheaters, these people who do absolutely nothing and allow the cheating to continue should be demoted ASAP.
They would rather ban/mute/warn you for a rule that doesn't exist than take action against hackers, sentinel is not doing anything and feels like the numbers are multiplied by an unknown amount.
I agree. I reported someone for FLYING, it was obvious that they were, and they were NOT BANNED.

Reactions: emptypandora

CrystalLegend01

Jul 23, 2023
United States 🇺🇸
Pronouns
She/Her
Nobody’s perfect; all game updates are created with beneficial intentions, and not everyone will enjoy an update (even if it’s a popular one)
I believe that the team is doing their best, and sometimes we may disagree with something and that is ok. We can create our own suggestions which is not something that every server has

(This post will mostly be covering updates and suggestions)

Creating an update that satisfies all of the playing styles sounds like a challenge, and it’s practically impossible to speak for every player

If I were a developer, I would want a game to be engaging and enjoyable for as many players as possible. It should also not be too easy to speedrun, which the BlockWars 10v10 update has somewhat accomplished, but that doesn’t mean it is good in everyone’s eyes. That is where it’s up to us, the community, to offer specific and constructive gameplay suggestions to help improve the game. These suggestions shouldn’t be too drastic, such as removing the entire 10v10 mode, because that in itself could aim the server downhill and is unrealistic in my opinion, and creating updates requires work. Suggestions should also not be offensive or blame the team.
I believe that the CubeCraft team does sometimes listen to the community, but they’re also trying to do what’s best for the server and are probably often busy. If a staff member replies to a suggestion thread, I’d consider that to be listening, even if it’s not going to be implemented. (I do admit that the staff could interact with the community a little more)

If I were a developer and saw someone suggesting to “make the update better”, I probably wouldn’t know what to change. But if I saw someone suggest to “change this feature and adjust that feature”, that would be a lot easier to go off of. With this kind of suggestion, we can help to make good changes within the BlockWars 10v10 update, just like how there was change made within EggWars at one point after the Season 2 update

Matriox

Forum Expert
Jun 15, 2020
Ireland
discord.gg
Pronouns
He/Him
I feel at the moment all admins are the Cubecraft "office" admins who were never as good at interacting with the community as other ones, this should (needs) to change. Sure, they work crazy hard I'm sure, but I think they're forgetting that after they lost all the other admins that there is no interaction really, because that was left up to the others (youn, story, marieke, gemmie, etc.)

Suggestions need to start getting replied to again, ATM it's not even worth people voting on suggestions because everyone feels it's a dead end; none will be replied to or used in admin discussions anyway. If the admin team are in a difficult situation and feel like prioritising their work on marketplace and other avenues are more important than community suggestions, this should be addressed.

I don't know what else to say.... besides that I'm really disappointed that Cube has decided to go in the direction of not really caring about what the community really feels anymore (on the forums anyway, I do see there are now some threads on the discord)

So yea... Cubecraft need a community manager back I think, not one who is x, y, and z and also a community manager but a real community manager as it's clear the admins are just too busy to be looking at community suggestions now. After removing so many staff the admins have probably taken on more responsibilities, interactions with the community should have been number 1 to reassign

I'm also a little off topic though, as this is a specific suggestion about some drama I believe. I think this would fix the lack of communication though

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D I hope you have an awesome day today!
GiGaGekkies wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Happy Birthday
GiGaGekkies wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy Birthday
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy birthday
people on roblox are so crazy they target me for having a “furry-like” outfit so often that i have to switch to a cowboy outfit just so i can have a normal experience 🤣🤣🙏
Top Bottom