Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

dream81501

Dec 5, 2023
Hello, first of all, I would like to point out that I am not good at English so if there are any mistakes, please be indulgent... I've been playing CubeCraft for several years and it's been an excellent server for 3 years now, I seem to remember having automatic chat messages in my mother tongue (French) for example I bought passes and had access to personalized kill phrases. I realize that the killing messages are in English and after sharing with my friends the elimination messages are well changed from our native language to English. So I'd like to know if it's a problem that comes from me or if it's due to a server update. Thanks for reading:)

Laura

Dedicated Member
Verified
Jan 16, 2018
Space
Pronouns
She/Her
The 1.19 update changed how the text engine works on the server, so all the old translations broke.
Normally all the default English text would need to be translated again to be in the correct format, but there's nobody doing translations at Cube right now.
They were potentially looking at a way to get translations working again but I'm not sure how far they got with it.

Reactions: Dualninja and Thjis

Dualninja

Dedicated Member
Feb 9, 2021
Éire
Pronouns
She/Her
The 1.19 update changed how the text engine works on the server, so all the old translations broke.
Normally all the default English text would need to be translated again to be in the correct format, but there's nobody doing translations at Cube right now.
They were potentially looking at a way to get translations working again but I'm not sure how far they got with it.
I wish the translator team returned, it was so useful for so many players. It's even more important now that Cubecrafts demographics have changed. With a lot more Arab, Filipino, and Chinese players than a few years ago.

Reactions: TheOrderOfSapphire
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Take back what I said earlier, the Infected Wolf spider from grounded is terrifying
This is fr me during bedwars
RDT_20240427_1241257018540164098121553.png
I'm here!
(i'm everywhere)
qKhalidd wrote on camulos's profile.
happy birthday!
Top Bottom