Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

welovetogo

Novice Member
Apr 2, 2018
10
18
34
Sweden
For a while ago you guys changed the eggwars pre-lobby, and I want to have a new skywars pre-lobby. I know you have changed it much times, but this pre-lobby isn't good. (I think) :)
 

Eli

Moderator & Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Dec 25, 2017
1,568
8,579
408
21
Bogota, Colombia
Pronouns
He/They
For a while ago you guys changed the eggwars pre-lobby, and I want to have a new skywars pre-lobby. I know you have changed it much times, but this pre-lobby isn't good. (I think) :)
Agreed! Looking at the EW and TD pre-lobbies, the SW one looks horrible.
 
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

JCBlueHornet wrote on cyberknife's profile.
ty for the follow gang
Memati098 wrote on Aluzem's profile.
congrats 🥳
x pmx 1 wrote on cyberknife's profile.
thanks for the follow
Wqsknijper wrote on cyberknife's profile.
Thank you for following me :) ❤️
Top Bottom