Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Jef15ist

Dedicated Member
Jun 7, 2016
India
SkyWars has a lot of maps, and maps where it is an (x players) vs (y players) [Instead of (x) vs (y) vs (z) vs (a) etc] are maps like Pokemon where a single team consists of a lot of players.

My suggestion is that just reduce this a bit, and we will have a competitive kind of mode where 2 teams can fight against each other. It could be like the map Pokemon where you have some distance between the teams giving you time to gear up with Enchantments, mine for more gear and such.

So there would be two teams selectable on the Nether Star, where you can choose either Team 1 or Team 2.
Kits would be the normal kits and the mode would be selected by normal voting.

Introducing maps like these could introduce specific strategies on the map like one could mine up all the iron and diamonds, one can get all the arrows and bows and distribute them, etc.

Feedback is appreciated always and do think twice about this. Thank you for reading!

Shrek Trained Me

Apr 16, 2017
North Korea
My suggestion is that just reduce this a bit, and we will have a competitive kind of mode where 2 teams can fight against each other. It could be like the map Pokemon where you have some distance between the teams giving you time to gear up with Enchantments, mine for more gear and such.
This isn't survival, it would be nice if they do it but just make it a normal teamvteam map instead of a 2 hours long gameplay where you can mine and enchant.... You have chests for a reason boy..

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
SkyWars has a lot of maps, and maps where it is an (x players) vs (y players) [Instead of (x) vs (y) vs (z) vs (a) etc] are maps like Pokemon where a single team consists of a lot of players.

So there would be two teams selectable on the Nether Star, where you can choose either Team 1 or Team 2.
Kits would be the normal kits and the mode would be selected by normal voting.

Introducing maps like these could introduce specific strategies on the map like one could mine up all the iron and diamonds, one can get all the arrows and bows and distribute them, etc.

Feedback is appreciated always and do think twice about this. Thank you for reading!
No thanks. The maps were made for the certain amount of players. As long as they make the maps smaller, sure.

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Eli wrote on Pineapple's profile.
Hi Applepine
Just got a perfect game of Bedwars Duos. Really wish I was recording :/
IMG_5334.png
Eli wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!!
Eli
Finally got through the first page of voting streak rewards!

1714349194331.png
Reesle wrote on UnfWasTaken's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! Hope you enjoy your stay!
Cool pfp btw 🌟
Top Bottom