Not open for further replies.

xArshiii

Novice Member
Mar 29, 2017
A Minecraft Server
Reactions: GeldHaftige

iGotNo

May 27, 2017
I find that the lobby is fine, it does not have to be changed! But it would be great if you get the theme that you play as lobby! ;)
The theme idea is funn like when the hollydays are here that the lobby changes into a lobby with some snow or something like that.

Gaaabb

Dedicated Member
May 2, 2017
Hello everyone, everyone plays team skywars and that's fun too but if you join team skywars you join in aView attachment 133188 lobby you may find a new lobby this lobby is cool but after a while the lobby becomes boring if you have questions let it Then know
I understand you and i agree it would be cooler if the lobbies etc.. are new then cubecraft can get more players to, awasome idea
+1
Stay happy!
-Gaaabb

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
Reactions: Cynamooo

Cynamooo

Forum Veteran
Aug 26, 2015
once again please don't necropost it is against the forum rules lock @Cynamooo again
if you feel the need to refresh yourself/introduce yourself to the forum rules you can here: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/official-rules.134453/ (scroll to the bottom of the page =D)
Rule 5- No Necro-posting. This is replying to threads which haven't been posted on within 2 weeks. They are not allowed to be revived (does not include forum games or news threads).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on Kazwa's profile.
IMG_4902.gif
Basketman wrote on Baploon's profile.
Happy birthday 🥳
UncleSpect wrote on B0tervlieg's profile.
Happy birthday!
UncleSpect wrote on wTBone's profile.
Happy birthday!
Top Bottom