Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

xArshiii

Novice Member
Mar 29, 2017
A Minecraft Server
Hello everyone, everyone plays team skywars and that's fun too but if you join team skywars you join in a
2017-05-28_00.19.36.png
lobby you may find a new lobby this lobby is cool but after a while the lobby becomes boring if you have questions let it Then know

G

Gamerfull

I see it unnecessary, besides that I like the lobby that is right now.

Twann

Dedicated Member
Oct 17, 2016
The Netherlands.
I find that the lobby is fine, it does not have to be changed! But it would be great if you get the theme that you play as lobby! ;)

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
Its fine the way it is right now. However if the builders decides to add some new tweaks or even build a new one, I won't go against it.

Jackxist

Dedicated Member
Apr 25, 2016
Capetown, South Africa
I would have to disagree with your suggestion, If cubecraft had to bring out a lobby everytime it became boring they would run out of good lobbies, that is why they only make a new lobby on big updates. But keep up the good suggestions. -1 from me

Hypixel Network

Novice Member
Jan 28, 2017
If they do make one let it be super flat terrain

Jk no i like this one it's alright . It's not like we're playing skyward in the waiting lobby

YaDasLenny

Dedicated Member
Jul 12, 2016
Belgium
I think the lobby is good as it is now, but i wouldn't mind if it was changed. However it's not necessary. ;)

xArshiii

Novice Member
Mar 29, 2017
A Minecraft Server
I would have to disagree with your suggestion, If cubecraft had to bring out a lobby everytime it became boring they would run out of good lobbies, that is why they only make a new lobby on big updates. But keep up the good suggestions. -1 from me
I'll see you after a while, the lobby gets boring

xArshiii

Novice Member
Mar 29, 2017
A Minecraft Server
If they do make one let it be super flat terrain

Jk no i like this one it's alright . It's not like we're playing skyward in the waiting lobby
I understand, but the old lobby was nice too and always when you're in the lobby you will always do the same parkour and that makes it boring

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
ToonBer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd eitje!
Top Bottom