OnlyTijmen

Dedicated Member
Feb 20, 2016
Netherlands
trailoffriends.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Okay so,

This problem has been bugging me and a lot of other players I know of for a while now:

So, in team Eggwars, if you start typing a message in chat in the waiting lobby, it does not get interrupted when you teleport into your cage in the actual game:

But however, in team Skywars, your messages gets interrupted, like this:

This has been quite annoying at times, especially when you want to reply to a friends message!

Im not sure if this is an intentional feature or if its a bug, but I would love to see what is currently in Eggwars, being added to Skywars too!

Thanks @GladiusYugen for providing the videos!

Hoshi

Speedy Wing Rush Gonzales
Aug 4, 2017
meow meow
youtube.com
Pronouns
She/Her
Yes please! This is something that has annoyed me from time to time.

I’d like to point out that this also happens after certain microgames end in MinerWare. MinerWare is one of the games I play often, usually with friends, so I chat quite a lot there and it gets really annoying when typing longer messages since the microgames are pretty short and all.

I just think this is one of those minor but necessary quality of life features.

OnlyTijmen

Dedicated Member
Feb 20, 2016
Netherlands
trailoffriends.com
Pronouns
He/Him
I’d like to point out that this also happens after certain microgames end in MinerWare. MinerWare is one of the games I play often, usually with friends, so I chat quite a lot there and it gets really annoying when typing longer messages since the microgames are pretty short and all.
Allright, I didnt know, thanks!
I am not sure in which games this is the case (games with waittimes before playing), but I am willing to test it out, if there is interest!

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
I may or may not have bought 6 Birthday Bundles (used one on myself) and I may or may not do a Giveaway for 1 soon 😉
IMG_5319.png
ImLeave wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome!
CrystalLegend01 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you for the follow! And welcome to the Forums
MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Top Bottom