Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

OnlyTijmen

Dedicated Member
Feb 20, 2016
Netherlands
trailoffriends.com
Pronouns
He/Him
This is a repost with my old suggestion here: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/team-skywars-chat-interruption.281566/ This is to be in line with the new suggestions system.

This problem has been bugging me and a lot of other players I know of for a while now:

So, in team Eggwars, if you start typing a message in chat in the waiting lobby, it does not get interrupted when you teleport into your cage in the actual game:

But however, in team Skywars, your messages gets interrupted, like this:

This has been quite annoying at times, especially when you want to reply to a friends message!

Im not sure if this is an intentional feature or if its a bug, but I would love to see what is currently in Eggwars, being added to Skywars too!

Thanks @GladiusYugen for providing the videos!

Additions to the original post:
-This problem occurs in more games, for example some minigames in minerware! It would be great if it was added there too (as mentioned in the reactions under the original post by @Hoshi)

-It would also be great if your chat doesnt get cut off as soon as you fall out of the cage when a game starts (as mentioned by @Taxy)

Last edited:

Vqlah

Oct 13, 2016
The Netherlands
I totally agree with this!
I also have this often and it's just really annoying especially when you type a longer sentence than just a ''hi'' or something.
I would love to see this be changed.

Reactions: Vindicatør

OnlyTijmen

Dedicated Member
Feb 20, 2016
Netherlands
trailoffriends.com
Pronouns
He/Him
After my last post I decided to do some further investigation and these are the results (all from waiting lobby to actual game, so NOT when falling out of your cage!)
I could not check all of the featured games in this short time span, but I will update this post once I have checked those too!

Results:

Team lucky islands: Does not get cut-off
Team skywars: Does get cut-off
Team Survival games: Does NOT get cut-off
Team egg-wars: Does NOT get cut-off
Blockwars CTF: Does NOT get cut-off
Tower defence: Does NOT get cut-off

(And @Hoshi mentioned that it also gets cut-off in some minigames in minerware, but I havent found any evidence for that)

Currently this problem only seems to be the case with Skywars, so I recon it shouldnt be that big of an issue to fix... But I am not the developer

I will update this post once I got more knowledge on the falling out of cage part of the gamemodes

Reactions: Hoshi
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on Robbedz's profile.
Thanks for everything
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on Silverlace's profile.
Thanks for everything
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on SanCookie's profile.
Bedankt voor alles cookie, ik wens je veel succes in de toekomst :)
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Thanks for everything Egg, wish you good luck :)
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on Soulless_Unity's profile.
This all so unexpected, thanks for everything, wish you good luck in the future Soul
Top Bottom