Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

KidBit

Dedicated Member
May 9, 2016
Maple Syrup Land
ok so before i get into this ik what your all gonna say "oh but this isnt CubeCraft related" well actually it is cus this Minecraft Team is only for the CubeCraft team which means you can only use the Team Name on CubeCraft only no where else

anyways lets get into this
Team Sentrix Is A Multi MiniGame MC Team no this is Not A Clan so the members dont need to change their name to something with Sentrix in it. right now we are recruiting Members as for it is a Team that was just created by me (Sentrix__)
and so far only has 2 Members at the moment. there is an age requirement (13 or up) and you must have a Discord if not i wont be able to contact you if you got in or not dont worry there is no interview this isnt a staff application this is just to be part of a group of CubeCraft players and get together to play games as a team and try to help each other out with games and learn new strategies and new styles of play.

stats and rank do no not matter in this as for this Team is about improving your gameplay improving your strategies, style of play, PVP and to share your knowledge of the game with the others as well as to improve your communication as a team in the Team Games

the response wait time can take up to 7 or 14 days if you have no heard anything on discord about Team Sentrix then you have most likely been denied

1.8 combat and 1.9 combat are welcome

the link to the application form is the link in the spoiler

if you make it through i hope that you all have fun as a part of Team Sentrix

Thank You for taking some time to read this
Sincerely
-Sentrix__

Last edited:

Golapagos

Novice Member
Jan 14, 2017
Atlantis, The Ocean
ok so before i get into this ik what your all gonna say "oh but this isnt CubeCraft related" well actually it is cus this Minecraft Team is only for the CubeCraft team which means you can only use the Team Name on CubeCraft only no where else

anyways lets get into this
Team Sentrix Is A Multi MiniGame MC Team no this is Not A Clan so the members dont need to change their name to something with Sentrix in it. right now we are recruiting Members as for it is a Team that was just created by me (Sentrix__)
and so far only has 2 Members at the moment. there is an age requirement (13 or up) and you must have a Discord if not i wont be able to contact you if you got in or not dont worry there is no interview this isnt a staff application this is just to be part of a group of CubeCraft players and get together to play games as a team and try to help each other out with games and learn new strategies and new styles of play.

stats and rank do no not matter in this as for this Team is about improving your gameplay improving your strategies, style of play, PVP and to share your knowledge of the game with the others as well as to improve your communication as a team in the Team Games

the response wait time can take up to 7 or 14 days if you have no heard anything on discord about Team Sentrix then you have most likely been denied

1.8 combat and 1.9 combat are welcome

the link to the application form is the link in the spoiler

if you make it through i hope that you all have fun as a part of Team Sentrix

Thank You for taking some time to read this
Sincerely
-Sentrix__
I will definitely apply! #Golapatrix???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

8 years on the forums!
Otherworld wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
UncleSpect wrote on GiGaGekkies's profile.
You are amazing <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Ola! Happy Birthday! :)
GiGaGekkies wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday <3
Top Bottom