Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Story

Forum Professional
Jan 30, 2014
Glasgow
letterboxd.com
It would be the same fast, just that instead a all vs all there would be teams.
That's the point, knowing that you just have to kill every single person is what makes it extremely fast. Teams would boil down to kill everybody apart from these people for 3 minutes.

C

Cuteee

That's the point, knowing that you just have to kill every single person is what makes it extremely fast. Teams would boil down to kill everybody apart from these people for 3 minutes.
Teams would just make it better, you can actually kill every player and it would still be fast, just that you wouldn't kill your teammates and you could team with your friends.

Story

Forum Professional
Jan 30, 2014
Glasgow
letterboxd.com
it would still be fast.

You need to back this up, because it wouldn't be fast and I explained why.

you wouldn't kill your teammates and you could team with your friends.
Making it friendly fire is a terrible idea, in order to show you why team wouldn't work I want you to try something-
Get a friend and try and team in QuakeCraft in Arcade right now.

Last edited:
Reactions: matcha
C

Cuteee

You need to back this up, because it wouldn't be fast and I explained why.

Making it friendly fire is a terrible idea, in order to show you why team wouldn't work I want you to try something-
Get a friend and try and team in QuakeCraft in Arcade right now.
It's not posible right now because if you miss shot they, they're dead. But in 'Team QuakeCraft' you wouldn't be able to shot your teammate. Also, if it works on battlezone it should work on Quakecraft.

Story

Forum Professional
Jan 30, 2014
Glasgow
letterboxd.com
It's not posible right now because if you miss shot they, they're dead. But in 'Team QuakeCraft' you wouldn't be able to shot your teammate. Also, if it works on battlezone it should work on Quakecraft.
Both are extraordinarily different games, so no, it wouldn't work on Quake just because it works on Battle Zone.

matcha

Forum Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
Droptown
Wouldn't it be rather hard to differentiate the enemy and your team mates anyways? The only solution I can think up of is to give them spectral arrows effect, and that's something you complained about in another thread.

C

Cuteee

Wouldn't it be rather hard to differentiate the enemy and your team mates anyways? The only solution I can think up of is to give them spectral arrows effect, and that's something you complained about in another thread.
Or just make like team skywars and put their nametag green?... In team skywars there's no spectral effect and it works perfectly, haven't seen someone trying to kill their teammate.
Both are extraordinarily different games, so no, it wouldn't work on Quake just because it works on Battle Zone.
They both shooter games, the core gameplay is the same, just that in one you loot chests for kill everyone and win and in the other you get the gun at the start.

matcha

Forum Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
Droptown
Or just make like team skywars and put their nametag green?... In team skywars there's no spectral effect and it works perfectly, haven't seen someone trying to kill their teammate.

Yes because you'll be able to see nametags across the map in Quakecraft all the time

C

Cuteee

Yes because you'll be able to see nametags across the map in Quakecraft all the time
If the letters are big you perfectly know if its your teammate or an enemie, otherwhise you should go to the oculist to check your eyes if you can't distingue the red of the green.

Story

Forum Professional
Jan 30, 2014
Glasgow
letterboxd.com

They both shooter games, the core gameplay is the same, just that in one you loot chests for kill everyone and win and in the other you get the gun at the start.
QuakeCraft:
  • Small arena
  • insta kill shots
  • all guns are the same in base game
  • 12 players
  • different maps
  • fast gameplay

Battle Zone:
  • One arena
  • same map
  • multiple guns
  • takes 10+ seconds to kill somebody
  • 100 players
  • slow gameplay
  • borders

The only thing that is similar is the fact that they both use guns and shoot people, that's not the core gameplay.

matcha

Forum Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
Droptown
If the letters are big you perfectly know if its your teammate or an enemie, otherwhise you should go to the oculist to check your eyes if you can't distingue the red of the green.

So I'll have to get rather close to them to be able to see their name tag to identify my team mates?? I don't think it's the issue with my eye sight, but rather the name tags not loading in till I get close enough.

C

Cuteee

So I'll have to get rather close to them to be able to see their name tag to identify my team mates?? I don't think it's the issue with my eye sight, but rather the name tags not loading in till I get close enough.
As you use optifine, zoom on them.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

I LOVE KING GIZZARD AND THE LIZARD WIZARD
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on ballonpuma288's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Reesle wrote on Zelfegor's profile.
Welcome to Official Cubecraft Forums!
Hope you enjoy yourself here :)
GiGaGekkies wrote on Hqteful's profile.
W moderator!
UncleSpect wrote on DuckL's profile.
Hello all staff tag xd
Top Bottom