Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

NinjaAsh

Dec 22, 2013
look behind you...
So lately I have been thinking of cool new Ideas for the server and I thought of one that I thought would be a neat feature to add. The idea is basically like kit-pvp only the players have the same armor and face eachother in equal teams. This prevents players from complaining about unfair advantages and this way only the most skilled PvP'ers will win rather than basing success on what kind of gear or how many people you have (like SG, and SW.)

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
So like team deathmatch?
I like the idea, but it'd be quite stale with everybody using the same kit. If this was to happen i'd like to see all the kitpvp kits available, with an exception being the suicide bomber kit since that's just a troll kit.

BAD-MON

Jun 6, 2014
Idk
I'm not entirely sure, but something similar to this idea was already suggested. The only difference is that you are suggesting a team PvP Arena, as the other thread was a 1v1 PvP arena.

I agree with the same kit for everyone idea completely. As you have said, it would be somewhat more fair to those who are interested in this particular mini-game, if you will.

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Is the status same as the profile post I am kinda noon at this forums stuff
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy birthday
Mintypie231 wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy birthday!!🍰🥳
This is YOUR daily doe of facts #57-
The shortest war in recorded history took place between Britain and the Sultanate of Zanzibar on August 27, 1896. It lasted just 38 minutes.
insane forceshadowing.PNG

Proof I can predict the future~
i thought 1.21 was the trails and tales update wtf i'm so out of the loop
Top Bottom