Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 15, 2020
In a lot team games Skyblock lucky and even egg wars I see teams killin their own team for no reason sometimes by digging the block behind them away so when they stap back they die or throwing a TNT next to his teammate to kill him and get his lood, and there're a lot of more ways to grief your team. Maybe can cubecraft prevent a lot of those things by increasing the range of blocks you can't break around you teammates not 1v1 but 2v2 and that TNT doesn't kill your teammates and same counts for all other things (Lava hot, potatoes mobs, Etc.)

Also If someone teams kill you the server need to see it and kick the team killer for griefing, this can stop team killing/griefing and would help a lot.

Amoreiii

Jul 21, 2018
Iraq Sulaymaniyah
as far as I know, if you try to break the block under your teammate you will get like error I mean you can't break the block and if he did that by purpose you can report him at https://reports.cubecraft.net/report, in my opinion, team killers are toxic I really don't like it I do remember one of my teammates did that to me I just reported him for that so yeah and if you try to put some tnt around your teammate they won't get damage

Apr 15, 2020
Like I said he can break the block behind you and I have no record program like a lot of people. Also TNT lava potions of poison deal damage to your teammates

Reactions: Amoreiii

Amoreiii

Jul 21, 2018
Iraq Sulaymaniyah
Like I said he can break the block behind you and I have no record program like a lot of people. Also TNT lava potions of poison deal damage to your teammates
yes that's true he can do that, but if you have any program that you can record him he will get ban, do you have an Nvidia graphics card if yes then you have the shadow play if your graphics card is AMD you can download ReLive for recording

Apr 15, 2020
Not sure need to check that, also to come back on the auto system. If you got person A and got person B and they're in the same team and person B killed person A they will be auto kicked by the server and it will be logged by the server, next time it will be a ban of 1 day etc, etc. That's much easier and will help a lot

Reactions: Amoreiii

Amoreiii

Jul 21, 2018
Iraq Sulaymaniyah
Not sure need to check that, also to come back on the auto system. If you got person A and got person B and they're in the same team and person B killed person A they will be auto kicked by the server and it will be logged by the server, next time it will be a ban of 1 day etc, etc. That's much easier and will help a lot
well I agree with that and I hope they will add it one day so the Team killers will get their punishment by the system sounds cool

Gregeyy

Forum Expert
Jul 21, 2017
Spain
Sounds cool. Could be a good way to prevent this kind of behavior.
Good luck at getting this escalated / implemented!

Zathelas

Forum Veteran
Jul 14, 2018
A Skywars Island
The only thing you could do is reporting the player who's teamkilling you. I don't think it should need a change for breaking blocks or placing TNT. In my opinion it wouldn't help. When breaking a block or placing TNT or putting lava on the ground, it could be done everywhere. With that, you will get hit. Also, when you want to break a bridge because you want to farm diamonds for your team and your teammate is close to you, it could be annoying because your teammate is nearby. So, I don't think it help and I think the best way to handle those players is to report.

Gregeyy

Forum Expert
Jul 21, 2017
Spain
Also, when you want to break a bridge because you want to farm diamonds for your team and your teammate is close to you, it could be annoying because your teammate is nearby.
I'm pretty sure the team is able to create a check to avoid this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Casualpoalrbear wrote on Xi1m's profile.
FkhsjevXEBQvIe3.jpg
to the very few 5 or less people who are concerned about fhg dont worry its not going anywhere i just dont feel like writing at all and im disappointed in myself so

dw its not that deep
Desiderata wrote on caraMel's profile.
cara mel you are my biggest hater ily
1714232286010.png
Desiderata wrote on Centuria's profile.
congrats on being able to drive a car

should've said it here instead of posting it on the fhg topic :(
Top Bottom