Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

The Lord Pleb

Hi, I have a doubt. I know the Team in EggWars, Skywars ... In all modalities "Solo" is not allowed, but my question is: If there is a hacker that kills ALL, it can be done Team, and when we have killed it stop making team? It is that as it has an unarmed Kill Aura ... And they can not tell me that the "Sentinel" detects it because I've played a game before and there was an OMG hacker. So, can you do team if there is a hacker and then stop making team?

Vreeself

Feb 22, 2017
Belgium
www.youtube.com
I guess you should better report the hacker and don't team. Maybe you will lose but the hacker will be banned. :) . Teaming will always be forbidden in solo gamemodes.

You can report players with video evidence at : http://reports.cubecraft.net

But first read this : https://www.cubecraft.net/forums/reporting-tutorials-and-guidelines.59/

You can use
-bandicam
-OBS
To record the hacker(s)

@Buuuddy Please answerd this question as confirmation

( ik denk dat het fout geengelst is)

And maybe lock it?

I hope I helped you out. When you have any problems Please contact me.

T

The Lord Pleb

Sentinel doesn't instantly ban them, it logs their names on a list and then there's"ban waves".

Two wrongs don't make a right.

I know that the "Sentinel" does not banea instantaneo, and I do not say that the game was fast. In my case it was in EggWars team but the hacker was on a team and killed ALL, plus hard 40 minutes of the game because of fault, until we did not put full diamond with the emerald and killed the gray team that was his. I just want to know if you can do team while there are hackers, I never do team but it is against hackers you can not :(

T

The Lord Pleb

To see, I have already read the rules, I have seen in YT videos that you can not do team. And I do not say that it is in any modality "Solo", I say in any modality that there is a hacker. Even if it is by team that modality if there is a hacker it is impossible to kill me, that is why I say to make team until end against the hacker and as soon as we kill it stop making team. That's possible?

Please, have a moderator or administrator answer.

CaptainStarkie

Jun 9, 2016
Somewhere Now
To see, I have already read the rules, I have seen in YT videos that you can not do team. And I do not say that it is in any modality "Solo", I say in any modality that there is a hacker. Even if it is by team that modality if there is a hacker it is impossible to kill me, that is why I say to make team until end against the hacker and as soon as we kill it stop making team. That's possible?

Please, have a moderator or administrator answer.
Pretty sure staff will agree on the "rules are rules". You can report haxor.

zDutchie

Forum Professional
May 30, 2016
The Netherlands
Pronouns
She/Her
Close the subject. No one understands what I ask
Hey there :)

I understand it's really annoying when there is someone using modifications which aren't allowed during your game. Teaming up against that player seems like a smart idea. However, teaming in solo games or crossteaming in team games is against the rules. When caught you will receive a punishment.

Therefore I would like you to ask to not team up. I hope this answers your question :rolleyes:

Reactions: CaptainStarkie
T

The Lord Pleb

Let's see, I know you have to report it. But in my case I can not. Is that I get too much FPS when I record because I have a bad PC.
In fact if you can see my 4 reports you can check, I usually go to 90 or 100 FPS but when I record I get down to 20 or less.
Anyway ... Close the topic ...
:(

zDutchie

Forum Professional
May 30, 2016
The Netherlands
Pronouns
She/Her
Let's see, I know you have to report it. But in my case I can not. Is that I get too much FPS when I record because I have a bad PC.
In fact if you can see my 4 reports you can check, I usually go to 90 or 100 FPS but when I record I get down to 20 or less.
Anyway ... Close the topic ...
:(
No worries :)
If you don't report the player someone else surely will!

-locked as requested ^-^

Reactions: CaptainStarkie
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

"omg ur back!!!!1"

nope, just browsing this dead site.
UncleSpect wrote on Desiderata's profile.
omg u back
gonna play some java cubecraft
java username is "anonymousplayer9"
Xi1m wrote on Power Ranger's profile.
hbd
Xi1m wrote on dvodany's profile.
emesis blue sure is.. interesting
Top Bottom