Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you want this to be a thing in cubecraft?

• Yes!

Votes: 7 63.6%
  • No! (Please tell me why)

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Yes but...

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Maybe

Votes: 1 9.1%

• Total voters

Shamel

Forum Expert
Dec 24, 2016
yes
Hi everyone.

Today I was playing with my friends team Skywars and Eggwars and a lot of time when we join a game we don't get to be in the same team.

Why? well, for example if we are 3 players, 2 of us joined a team and a random guy just decides to join the team. The last guy don't get to be in the same team as us.

So i came up with this is idea: Team invite

If you do /team invite ''Player'' (I didn't think of a good command, give me some ideas please) a message will pop up for the player that you sent invite to saying:

''Player'' wants you to join thier team
Accept l Decline

Please give me your feedback and thanks for reading this :D

D

Deleted member 309509

I don't think that it's necessary because if you wont to be in a team with you mates , enter in a game that have few people . My opinion ;)

Reactions: Shamel

Shamel

Forum Expert
Dec 24, 2016
yes
I don't think that it's necessary because if you wont to be in a team with you mates , enter in a game that have few people . My opinion ;)

UHC doesn't have a lot of players so you have to join a game with more players.

Anyways thanks for the feedback :)

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
Hi everyone.

Today I was playing with my friends team Skywars and Eggwars and a lot of time when we join a game we don't get to be in the same team.

Why? well, for example if we are 3 players, 2 of us joined a team and a random guy just decides to join the team. The last guy don't get to be in the same team as us.

So i came up with this is idea: Team invite

If you do /team invite ''Player'' (I didn't think of a good command, give me some ideas please) a message will pop up for the player that you sent invite to saying:

''Player'' wants you to join thier team
Accept l Decline

Please give me your feedback and thanks for reading this :D

w people . My opinion ;)[/QUOTE]
this won't fix anything
that just means a few things firstly players can't be on the team they want anymore because they get removed for no real reason
also want to point out how this is absolutely useless
just join another game

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
I think if cucbecraft added a party system this will not be necessary. Also, you can just go to another team with your friends and act fast. -1

Story

Forum Professional
Jan 30, 2014
Glasgow
letterboxd.com
It's not entirely necessary but the feature wouldn't be a bad idea either. I think as RayzMC said:
RayzMC said:
I think if cubecraft added a party system this will not be necessary.

Adding the party system feature would out rule this feature and it would also be better. The party feature has been in the works for a while.

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
It's not entirely necessary but the feature wouldn't be a bad idea either. I think as RayzMC said:

Adding the party system feature would out rule this feature and it would also be better. The party feature has been in the works for a while.

Yes, if they add the party ( I think it's on the Developer's to do list ) it will cover all the problems such as " I can't play with my friends!" " Oh no! The team is full but my friend is there!"

Reactions: Story

PyjamaBanana

Novice Member
Jan 17, 2017
I suppose this idea could work but surely wouldn't it be quicker to have you join the same team? And if all teams are too full then you can't get into a team even with /team invite. If you want to join the same game then you either meet up or ask for parties to be created.

Reactions: ItsBaraa

ItsBaraa

Aug 25, 2016
Nop, bad idea.. using what is going to happen if you used /team invite [name] and he accepted but there isn't enough place for both of you [2/3 players all the teams].
im just smart o/

Story

Forum Professional
Jan 30, 2014
Glasgow
letterboxd.com
Nop, bad idea.. using what is going to happen if you used /team invite [name] and he accepted but there isn't enough place for both of you [2/3 players all the teams].
im just smart o/

Then it would simply join the game and only allow 2 players into one team and the other would be put into another team. The issue you've pointed out doesn't completely break the whole command, it would just join anyway, or it could say in chat:

server said:
There are too many people in your team to join this game!

Reactions: ItsBaraa
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Amazinq wrote on AlekoMC's profile.
noob
UncleSpect wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
thanks for the follow! 🤍
Almost 1k players on monday is really good!

2024-05-20_20.57.39.png
Frontlane wrote on AlekoMC's profile.
Happy birthday :)
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
I like what did you do in your pfp
Top Bottom